Thread: Police are doing too good!!

Thanks

Default Police are doing too good!!

Every week it seems there are more and more busts on poor decent green growers in my part if Essex! And to be fair I have a huge amount of respect for our boys and girls in blue but it's drier than a nuns what not round here and it's getting to the stage where I have to buy off some very annoying little chavs who seem to think I would like some white with my Henry ( I only ever buy Henry's with new dealers as it also seems being close to the sea side effects scales) ....no I don't want that stuff it's not for me so stop asking!! Besides I find it all the time so why would I buy it?

So please mr police man can you arrest these wannabe tony montannas and leave the harmless growers alone? *

*the 100+ growers who think they get away with not having measures to ensure detection is not possible they can be nicked too! They annoy me ....ok spend 5 grand on lights and £100 on ditching your heat sig you deserve to get caught!! Oh an stealing leccy? Wtf? ....they push all our bills up! If you want to wholesale at least do it well and don't be a cock about it.

Rant over

Thanks

Maybe more and more pple are growing as prices and quality in sum places are a joke and just makes peeps wanna either stop smoking it or drive them into to the world of cultivation. There definately an increase of growers near me without a doubt...

Thanks

by the way can u tell me if my profile pic is showing i cant see it for sum reason?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Amber Reef View Post
    Maybe more and more pple are growing as prices and quality in sum places are a joke and just makes peeps wanna either stop smoking it or drive them into to the world of cultivation. There definately an increase of growers near me without a doubt...
    i also hate the theiving little fuckers who rob the grows! litlle wankersssssss

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Amber Reef View Post
    by the way can u tell me if my profile pic is showing i cant see it for sum reason?
    Nope...could be apple being dicks but I see nothing

Thanks

it takes me half hour to find the pic in my files and now the fker dissapears lol, anybody know why it aint showing?

Thanks

I think it may be your Avatar image that is displayed on posts. Profile image is for your personal profile page. I'm just going by memory so apologies if I'm wrong.
    ''I don't mind dying, I just don't want to be there when it happens''

8. The Following User Says Thank You to geewizz For This Useful Post:

Amber Reef (20-10-12)

Thanks

thanks geewhizz im a bit dim when it comes to uploading pics and stuff lol, i blame it on over 15 yrs of cannabis abuse, i think it was all that soapbar i smoked as a kid

Thanks

No worries, glad you got it sorted