Thread: hydro nutes comapred to soil nutes

Thanks

Default hydro nutes comapred to soil nutes

hey guys i have always worked with the nft system but now wanna try a soil grow to have a fuller experiance!

i always use sensi grow a+b, and bloom from advanced nutrients.

then add the normal boosters of big bud, b52 bud candy and soooo on!

what would be the basics for a soil grow? and what boosters would be advisable and what affects would these have?

any one willing to help????

thanks!

Thanks

no help guys? too many views with no help???????

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,965 Times

Default hydro nutes comapred to soil nutes

Soil has NPK init already, just different soils different levels.
    your NFT has a neutral medium (rockwool) so the food you add has to contain all the NPK the plant needs.I grew a plant in my garden green house in a pot of soil and only fed water from my pond.
    Grew lovely.
    So all you need really is water with soil.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Alzy For This Useful Post:

joshy133 (30-10-12)

Thanks

it all really depends if you want to stay completely organic or don't really mind, bat guano is a pk booster that is also a flavour enhancer, a molasses based pk booster like the BAC organic pk booster is great and is loaded full of magnesium when your girls are demanding extra nutrients towards the end, correct you can grow a plant with just water, soil and light but you're never going to get the yield you would if you used a base nutrient and bloom boosters, difference between organic and chemical fertilizers can be likened to complex and simple carbs in humans, chemical fertilizers release quickly (like simple carbs) and organic fertilizers release slowly (like complex carbs) loading your soil, or having it premixed with a lot of extras like bat guano, worm castings etc will only increase your yield and probably flavour

northenlights Guest

What samwise said