Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Smart crusher grinder.

Broon_Troot Guest

Default Smart crusher grinder.

Got myself a new grinder a few days ago so thought i might do a review of it so far. my first ever review of something so be nice lol.

Smart crusher 2.5" 4pc grinder with keif catcher

got this grinder from a good auction site a few days ago for £19.50 including shipping. been using it for 2 days now and im loving it so far

first of the shipping seemed pretty good, arrived in scotland within 5 days from USA. now i dont order much from US but that seemed decent to me. was packed nicely to.

the grinder itself is made from aluminum, ive read mixed reviews on aluminum grinder, some say its bad as aluminum shavings make their way into your herb, others say if you clean your grinder out properly before use it will be fine. i decided to take a punt on the aluminum lol.
    it seems to be machined well, no loose shavings or metal rubbing/grinding together, feels sturdy and has nice sharp teeth (17 on lid 12 on base).
    the magnet on lid is strong to, there is also a teflon ring on the grind compartment to stop metal rubbing together, gives it a nice smooth action.
    the mesh compartment seems solid aswell, it seems to be built into the grinder rather than glued on like some cheaper versions (like £19.50 aint cheap lol). cant really comment on its keif catching abilities yet as its only 2 days old. comes with a little tiny scraper to collect it though.

not much of a review i know, hopefully pictures will make up for it ha..........

top of mesh

underneath mesh

keif compartment

tester run

all in all im very happy with grinder. thanks for reading
    Last edited by Broon_Troot; 27-10-12 at 02:26 PM.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Broon_Troot For This Useful Post:

Amber Reef (24-01-13), carpetburn (05-11-13), CocoMonkey (30-10-13), Goodbuddy (24-01-13), jericho (29-09-13), Shinigami (29-10-12), Steppa (27-10-12), SWSERGIO1 (25-01-13)

Broon_Troot Guest

3 spliffs later and the keif catcher seems to be doing its job looking forward to filling it up

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Broon_Troot For This Useful Post:

CocoMonkey (30-10-13), Shinigami (29-10-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,503 Times

Thats smart!! Like the little shovel. You might get people saying it's took loads of thc of the bud.
    Been busy in life, sorry to have missed so much in the forum.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jumpon For This Useful Post:

Broon_Troot Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jumpon View Post
    Thats smart!! Like the little shovel. You might get people saying it's took loads of thc of the bud.
    yeah, i never really thought about it that way. i thought it was a good thing catching plenty of keif but you`ve got a point there!!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,503 Times

Still a nice looking grinder thou. Get all ya friends to use it you'll be laughing

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jumpon For This Useful Post:

SWSERGIO1 (25-01-13)

Thanks

Default Smart crusher grinder.

Quote Originally Posted by jumpon View Post
    Yeah but if ur bud still gets u stoned it's all good and when U run out uv got that to smoke :-)

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to digidy For This Useful Post:

jumpon (27-10-12), RastaMouse22 (19-10-13)

Thanks

I have the exact same one. I live in the US though so it was a lot cheaper for me. Unfortunately I lost the scoop so I just use my knife. I do love it and it's the best grinder around out of all of my friends.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Guywho_is For This Useful Post:

Sounds great.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to jericho For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Default Re: Smart crusher grinder.

Very nice, always preferred metal grinders.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

17. The Following User Says Thank You to vwavantgarde For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Default Re: Smart crusher grinder.

Nice review man!
    It does seem to have lifted a lit of kief though (thanks to whoever pointed that out!)
    I have a similar one, came with the same wee shovel thing too; I use it ALL the time, its a brilliant wee tool!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to kewlbeanz For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast