Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Marijuana Sex-Enhancing? Or Sex-Killing?

Thanks

Here's some examples: Chrystal, Power Plant, AK47, Blueberry Gum, Easy Sativa, Love Cheese,Flo etc etc....

Thanks

what is sex and where can i find one
    automatic bought the years you'd talk for me, that night you played me 'Lip Parade' not the needle, nor the thread, the lost decree, saying nothing, that's enough for me: christmas night, it clutched the light, the hallow bright above my brother, i, and tangled spines: we smoked the screen to make it what it was to be now to know it in my memory, and at once i knew I was not magnificent:

homelessjazzz.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,156 Times

High sexy time is the best sexy time

---
    My first grow. 3x Lemon Kush, 1x White Widow x Skunk #1
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...omething-great!

"get a fuckin grip"

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,163 Times

In my honest opinion it changes someones perception of reality due to being high, but doesn't actually change much when all is said and done.

I'm all about cannabis and medical value but breeders claiming their plants create sex drive is a bit far fetched for me. It's honestly a line of bullshit. We'd all LOVE to think cannabis cures EVERYTHING. It doesn't, sex is something that it effects in no way. Again, in my opinion. For example, I do not believe doctors will ever prescribe cannabis for lack of sex drive because that's not real. Lack of sex drive isn't a thing. Having a shitty relationship is so being high and having good sex doesn't have to do with the medical value of pot. It's the fact you are high and disassociating the normal, shitty relationship for the time being. So sure it's enhancing but for the WRONG REASONS. You're just fucking high and forgetting your problems.

Personally speaking, I prefer not to be high. Also, tell me that the people who tell you it DOES enhance sex don't have relationship and or personal issues as well.

WanderinBloke Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.UnclePen View Post
    In my honest opinion it changes someones perception of reality due to being high, but doesn't actually change much when all is said and done.

I'm all about cannabis and medical value but breeders claiming their plants create sex drive is a bit far fetched for me. It's honestly a line of bullshit. We'd all LOVE to think cannabis cures EVERYTHING. It doesn't, sex is something that it effects in no way. Again, in my opinion. For example, I do not believe doctors will ever prescribe cannabis for lack of sex drive because that's not real. Lack of sex drive isn't a thing. Having a shitty relationship is so being high and having good sex doesn't have to do with the medical value of pot. It's the fact you are high and disassociating the normal, shitty relationship for the time being. So sure it's enhancing but for the WRONG REASONS. You're just fucking high and forgetting your problems.

Personally speaking, I prefer not to be high. Also, tell me that the people who tell you it DOES enhance sex don't have relationship and or personal issues as well.
    Here you go bud, enlighten yourself http://www.cannabisculture.com/articles/1372.html

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WanderinBloke For This Useful Post:

FoxyLady (08-09-13), Stirruphead (28-11-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,156 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.UnclePen View Post

Willfull ignorance.

---
    My first grow - Lemon Kush
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...omething-great!

"get a fuckin grip"
    ---

Doubie Guest

After browsing the leafly website I came across some Atomic Northern Lights, bred by Dr Atomic, which is meant to be very good at increasing your libido.

I guess cannabis affects everyone differently, and whether it does or doesn't...well I've got an open mind. Maybe it's placebo? But if it works who cares lol

Intrigued, I bought some ofnthese atomic norther nights and intend to give it to the misses when she's "got a headache" I'll report back when it's been harvested!
    Last edited by Doubie; 09-09-13 at 06:28 PM.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doubie For This Useful Post:

breakitdownrollitup (09-09-13), Stirruphead (28-11-13)

Thanks

Yep , i Njoy it .. but does make me a bit lazy since im Married ..when i was still single id walk the 500miles ... now i mostly lay at the bottem and chear! . For those married couples I suggest "the Rodeo position" men.. line up for a doggy style with your hands on her shoulders. When ur going at it ,shout out another womens name ... try to stay on as long as possable . (Woman.. cowboy style).

Sent by smoke signals

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fat panda For This Useful Post:

FACE (09-09-13), Marley66 (09-10-13), Stirruphead (28-11-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 32,237 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Fat panda View Post
    Yep , i Njoy it .. but does make me a bit lazy since im Married ..when i was still single id walk the 500miles ... now i mostly lay at the bottem and chear! . For those married couples I suggest "the Rodeo position" men.. line up for a doggy style with your hands on her shoulders. When ur going at it ,shout out another womens name ... try to stay on as long as possable . (Woman.. cowboy style).

Sent by smoke signals
    Pmsl rodeo position a would have to protect the Crown Jewels for the chop if a done that lol

sig by ganjaholic

current grow a multi strain bonanza perp run
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=129609

[cheisel the one kilo plant
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ad.php?t=99634complete
    kali snapple mother treehttps://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-mother-treecomplete
    forum rules please read
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ules-And-Facts
    Completeagent orange kali snapple critical kush sweettooth https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-critical-kush
    completehttps://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...lowering-diary

13. The Following User Says Thank You to FACE For This Useful Post:

Germanator Guest

dunno deepens how much i smoke personally, its the same princible with drinking the more u do the longer it takes you to shout ya catchphrase

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Germanator For This Useful Post:

Canablitz (19-11-13), countryboy (21-03-14), Stirruphead (28-11-13)

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast