Thread: Residual burn?

Thanks
    Provided Answers: 1

Default Answered: Residual burn?

I posted about a week ago concerning nute burn with two of my plants. Turns out it was.
    One plant has completely recovered; the two badly affected leaves have turned yellow, wrinkled, coming to falling off but the rest of the plant is a healthy green.
    The second plant, however, looks like it is still suffering, but whether or not it's burn I don't know. The worst of it has disappeared; the start of the burn turned the leaves very yellow, with a ratio of about 30% yellow, but now it's just the tips. I am wondering if it is just residual burn?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1423.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	92.2 KB 
ID:	150351 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1420.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	82.1 KB 
ID:	150352

The whole of the leaf is green and nice looking. There is just slight yellow discolouration of the tip of the bigger fan leaves.
    Any input would be greatly appreciated.

2. "Yeah it's just residual burn, the tips most likely will get very crisp. Nothing to worry about as there coming around they will be fine."

Hillbilly Guest

Yeah it's just residual burn, the tips most likely will get very crisp. Nothing to worry about as there coming around they will be fine.