Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Laws regarding loud music/noise ???

Tiles Of The Simpsons Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,237 Times

With more and more people working around the clock or doing continental shifts, the 11pm 'curfew' is a thing of the past.
    I've always worked nights so for me the daytime is my 'night' and after a hard nights graft the last thing I want to hear when I get home in the morning is BOOM BOOM BOOM coming through the walls from the neighbours shite.

You're lucky you have a neighbour who goes through the correct channels to get some peace... Many wouldn't.

Get some decent headphones mate... you can listen to music as loud as you like then and nobody can or will complain.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Grub For This Useful Post:

Mr Pothead (11-03-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,612 Times

i use to work on 24/7 shift rota it was annoying to have a neighbors that didn't understand this or respect it as he never worked.

i find it disrespectful putting up with some one else's music. its disgraceful that some people do not have the courtesy or respect towards other people. think about it if you were in his shoes

on a side note that boy got sorted nicely :$
    Last edited by C21H30O2; 14-11-12 at 12:13 AM.
    1st. Paradise - Opium -Complete-

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,426 Times

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BudMan For This Useful Post:

bubbakush123 (30-11-12)

Cub Shoot 2 Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,342 Times

to be fair with you pal i was evicted from a flat for music blairin when i was out of the property and no one had access to it so the last 24 hours i crancked the vol and the bass to the max i when they came to complain i said u got me out of here tmoz so this is fuckin payback pigs came nockin n a friend of mine said its a privet party and he was performin he showed em the papers to prove he was a dj and the coppers couldent do shit, but id just turn it down best not to get heat on ya ass

First Grow: Big Bud and Bud Bomb (completed)
    Second Gow: Yoda Goes Bubblegum(completed)
    Third Grow
    Yoda's DIY Northern Lights on a shoestring budget grow

Thanks

IMO this is completely dependent on frequency. My neighbour is an old fella and he smokes weed too! Anyway rarely I like to play my music loud so on the rare occasions I do, its fine my neighbours have no worries with that what so ever, and sometimes he will have a couple of his friends round and they will crank up some Elvis Presley, but like i said its very rare and when we do it to each other we dont take the piss and its not for hours and hours.

But say if you were being reasonable and its only rare /occasional, i'd say shit on his door step

Thanks

When you are doing illegal things, then you want to be invisible, and you certainly don't want to be a nuisance to your neighbors. Just common sense, man. You have no clue what they might do to make it "even" in their twisted minds. Why invite trouble? Get outside of your own head, man. Try to see your life as some disinterested stranger might see it. There's a freakin' tsunami about to crash on top of your head. That complaint is just the tip of the iceberg, Captain Titanic.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 15,990 Times

If my neighbour was blasting music at 11pm id be looking to slap his face up for him

Consider yourself lucky you don't live next door to me

Seriously though mate, show some consideration for the people who have to live around you, it's not nice when you can't relax in your own home

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2