Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: gonna try AEROPONICS

Thanks

now i see what he was on about thanks am a typical stonner lol and in answe to the question im aiming at 18-20c and am adding frozen water bottles to achieve it

My first attempt at AEROPONICS (barneys farms LSD grown in an AMAZON system) https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...try-AEROPONICS

Anything i post on here (advice, pictures and text) are merely hypothetical and should not be taken seriously. I do not condone nor take part in any illegal activities or connected with the cultivation or trade of marijuana. Nobody should listen to anything i post on this forum.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ZEN For This Useful Post:

RastaMouse22 (26-01-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,503 Times

Quote Originally Posted by RastaMouse22 View Post
    i think jumpon means the temp of the rez?.. or have i missed something? lol.. sorry aint gonna be no help to ya buddy but quite like the aero idea

goodluck pal hope you get things sorted
    Totaly, pumps can get hot.
    Been busy in life, sorry to have missed so much in the forum.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jumpon For This Useful Post:

RastaMouse22 (26-01-13)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ZEN View Post
    now i see what he was on about thanks am a typical stonner lol and in answe to the question im aiming at 18-20c and am adding frozen water bottles to achieve it
    Was just a thought, didn't know if that 19'c was res or cab temp. lol

Thanks

Aero is quite hardcore stuff, if you dont pull it of, promise me you'll do coco next time and not get so disappointed you dont grow for another 10 years.

Thanks

i've only just started and have lots to learn and that's a big part of why i chose to try aero it might knock me down and i'll get back up again no surrender lol needs must i cant afford to buy at todays prices £20 FOR A BAGGIE 1.5G of damp weed no thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ZEN View Post
    i've only just started and have lots to learn and that's a big part of why i chose to try aero it might knock me down and i'll get back up again no surrender lol needs must i cant afford to buy at todays prices £20 FOR A BAGGIE 1.5G of damp weed no thanks
    Totally get ya, thats why we all grow. But i think you have gone for the hardest root. Hats of to you thou.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jumpon For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Ive been pondering whats wrong with my white widow its so small and pale although new growth is slightly darker. I think i might need more holes in the pot its in so I have drilled more in another one and will change em round later on just hope I can do it without stressing her to death. Also a big thanks to thc007 for pointing me in the right direction in regards to my ph problems he told me to set ph to 5.4ish and lt should drift up to 6. This is the opposite of what ive been doin ive been setting it to 6 expecting it to fall to 5.4 as it took up nutes, ach well we live n learn but this is such a basic error its now set me to thinkin what other errors am I doing.He also suggested i use ppm rather than cf or ec as its easier to see the plants nute uptake so I will give it a go. I will post some more pics l8r I cant believe how well lsd1 is doing its massive now Im having to push fan leaves about to try n get light through to new growth im trying to come up with a better solution to lst them as I think the amazon system isnt condusive to it so ill need to be inventive ...oh the joys
    Last edited by ZEN; 10-11-12 at 04:21 PM.

Thanks

Well done, i hope this works for you.

So what your saying is that your worried that the other lsd1 plant is growing to quickly for you? You could pinch the lead bud off, then it will grow more side branches it, then you could scrog it until the other catches up.
    Whats you got growing, i must have missed that bit, mind you the last couple of nights have been to high.

Thanks

im growing 4 lsd and 1 white widow. thanx for the comments it all helps

Thanks

ok I've done a res change on the white widow and added the other window box i drilled earlier it now has more holes on the base so should let it feed easier now took the ppm to 500 and ph to 5.4 it looks as if the new top growth has started to darken up a little , hope she survives being transplanted here are some shots of the root system that root riots make im amazed by em

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ww 1.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	98.5 KB 
ID:	150977Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ww 5.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	87.2 KB 
ID:	150978Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ww 6.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	71.0 KB 
ID:	150979

Also did a res change on the amazon took ppm to 700 and ph 5.4
    and some shots of the foliage on lsd 1 and 2

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lsd 1.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	78.8 KB 
ID:	150980Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lsd 2.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	80.6 KB 
ID:	150981

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZEN For This Useful Post:

joshbozier (14-11-15), jumpon (11-11-12)

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast