Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Anyone grown th seeds lambo aka Rambo??

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,553 Times

got the same freebies as you mate, I'm abit skeptical of growing out freebies as I've heard theyre not always what ther meant to be, but I had the dinachems too, the leaves on the dinachems are the biggest I've ever seen, some of the lower fan leaves are 10-12" long and 10" wide, the middle prongs of the leaves were wider than my hand, not a good plant for bending or supercropping tho, the side brances are big but hollow stems so they snap easy, make sure you tie up those buds mate

2. The Following User Says Thank You to HighFlyerFlyingHigh For This Useful Post:

spoonofinsanity (05-02-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,670 Times

I don't believe that bull about the freebies from tude you might have seen how angry i got with the idiot who started a thread on the subject. I always buy from tude and have grown out loads of the freebies the only ones i've had probs with were freebies from ghs suprise suprise. The plant it grew was ok just nothing like the slh it was meant to be

Cheers for the heads up on the dinachem had a similar prob with my latest cheesy dick plant big snap when lsting a few weeks of recovery and she is good now

Happy growing hffh

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,553 Times

You'll be happy with the smoke on the dinachem very nice and gd yielder too, I think I saw that same thread and I defended the tude too, I prefer them to the herbies & p&m personally, always have better offers on, I got the reserva privada offer in jan, ended up with 7 free seeds all fem and diff DNA strains, can't grumble with that, enjoy the chem mate

5. The Following User Says Thank You to HighFlyerFlyingHigh For This Useful Post:

spoonofinsanity (06-02-13)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2