Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Cannabis Oil: Success or Failure?

WanderinBloke Guest

Default Cannabis Oil: Success or Failure?

There are many of us making and supplying the oil. Sometimes we hear about the results, sometimes we don't. I thought it'd be nice to have a single thread where a person can easily find info on these results.

I have three results to share with you, the first is my brother-in-law...

1) Cancer: He had StageIV Clear Cell Renal Carcinoma. He had gigantic tumours and the diagnosis was very late. We got him on the oil as soon as poss and got him up to high doses several times a day. Unfortunately, it was too little too late. He passed away recently. That being said, while he was on the oil he was able to come off all other meds. The oil replaced all the opiates he was taking.

2) Eczema: While making the oil I applied a tiny bit to a stubborn bit of eczema and it got rid of it. Previously, only a steroid cream would shift it.

3) Rheumatoid Arthritis: Since my BIL passed, some of the remaining oil was made available to my other-half, who has RA. She's been on stacks of drugs for years and due to the nature of the disease her condition has gotten progressivley worse. Her consultant has consistantly tried to put her on particularly nasty drugs, i.e.: methotrexate, which is also used in chemo! She started using the oil about 10 days ago. Just a small dose, perhaps the size of a single grain of rice just before she goes to bed. Within 2 days all swellings and pain had subsided. Now, nearly 2 weeks in, she's like the person I knew 7 years ago. She's holding herself differently, shes not in pain, her joints arent swolen and shes stopped complaining so my ears are no longer bleeding (an unexpected but welcome side effect). It's still early days of course but it seems like she's.... I dont want to say cured, but at the very least shes managing the disease without ANY adverse effects.

Well that's me for now though I hope to add many more in the future.

I look forward to hearing about others stories.

WB

2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to WanderinBloke For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (18-11-12), babybud3232 (12-11-12), bruce786 (12-11-12), CocoMonkey (18-09-13), dagthedevil (18-11-12), Darrens (26-03-13), Diddydon (31-03-13), Duke1 (29-03-13), Grandad (21-11-12), greenthumb123 (18-11-12), Jesse_tpfi (12-11-12), Lil Sindigo (15-05-13), mc6pack (03-04-13), needsmust (19-02-13), Petal (03-04-13), psychocannanaut (12-11-12), Sonofdust (13-05-13), VMAX (18-11-12), Xclusive (29-03-13)

Thanks

Default Re: Hemp Oil: success or failure?

Man that oil sounds incredible. I have joint problems in my fingers and this year its spread to my left knee god knows why but its always winter that seems to set it off.

Does she just eat/drink the oil? Or rub it into affected areas?

I need to learn how to make this oil. Sounds amazing.

No experiences to share but thought id post anyway man.
    All the best

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bruce786 For This Useful Post:

WanderinBloke Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bruce786 View Post
    Man that oil sounds incredible. I have joint problems in my fingers and this year its spread to my left knee god knows why but its always winter that seems to set it off.

Does she just eat/drink the oil? Or rub it into affected areas?

I need to learn how to make this oil. Sounds amazing.

No experiences to share but thought id post anyway man.
    All the best

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    She eats it. I was planning on making a cream of some kind for her but it turns out she doesnt need it. While shes eating this tiny dose each night she's not affcted by her disease in any obvious way.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,178 Times

nice read buddywhat ratio of bud to the amount of oil

7. The Following User Says Thank You to babybud3232 For This Useful Post:

WanderinBloke Guest

Quote Originally Posted by babybud3232 View Post
    nice read buddywhat ratio of bud to the amount of oil
    thanks, im hoping people add to it with their own tales

depends on the quality of the weed. from what Ive seen so far it's anywhere between 2g and 6g per oz.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to WanderinBloke For This Useful Post:

greenthumb123 (18-11-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,463 Times

Hope to be back wednesday with my mums last scan results, fingers crossed...

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to VMAX For This Useful Post:

dagthedevil (18-11-12), Diddydon (31-03-13), greenthumb123 (18-11-12), prime (03-04-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,351 Times

@ WanderinBloke, A very good thread idea,it means all evidence etc... will be in one place and much easier to find. I for one will be adding to it when i sort my mum out. However, I also have a story to tell on a personal level. I have emphesema and for the last 4-5 years or so have not taken any of the inhaler's that have been prescribed(4). From my own experience, i can honestly say that there was no difference in my condition. After smoking PURE weed, my chest is clear as a bell,the pain is significantly reduced and my lung capacity actually increases. The funniest part of all this is my doctors,(with all their tests etc....) are completely unaware of my decision etc.......but they are soon going to find out!!!

@VMAX Wishing you all the luck in the world mate, i hope it goes well for your mum.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greenthumb123 For This Useful Post:

Grandad (21-11-12), Sonofdust (14-05-13), VMAX (18-11-12), _Whisperer (06-02-13)

Thanks

I smoke quite a lot of bud, but i suffer with joint problems in my back and knees, im beggining to think making some oil might be worth doing as a little self experiment. Does anyone know a good simple way to make the oil? Thanks
    Don't drink and drive, smoke and fly

15. The Following User Says Thank You to thomas6661 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,463 Times

Quote Originally Posted by thomas6661 View Post
    I smoke quite a lot of bud, but i suffer with joint problems in my back and knees, im beggining to think making some oil might be worth doing as a little self experiment. Does anyone know a good simple way to make the oil? Thanks
    look in my sig "RSO" will give you the method, just scale it all down for a smaller amount.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VMAX For This Useful Post:

dagthedevil (18-11-12), thomas6661 (18-11-12)

Thanks

great thread! u go Wbloke!

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dagthedevil For This Useful Post:

Darrens (26-03-13)

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast