Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Cannabis Oil: Success or Failure?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,463 Times

Ok guys, got this from mum last night, I guess its good news so why do I still feel like im banging my head against a wall? They still want to cut her open? I can see why but its still not sitting well with me.

"I have had a call from my doctor and she is very pleased with the results of the scan cant see anything in stomach, its the ovarian bits that cant be seen with the scan , so i have to have a consultation with my surgeon , he wants to do keyhole surgery and have a look inside to make sure alls clear he will take any unwanted tissue away and if the hidden overy is infected whip it out, but might not need anything doing, they have to check so the cancer doesnt come back again in a few months time.the procedure is called a laparoscopy, so look it up . i should be in and out and up on my feet in couple of days.So i havnt got to go and see her tomorrow, just wait for appointment to see surgeon, which she said shouldnt be long but op proberly wont be till after xmas. give me abit of a rest.Soo isnt that good news they cant see anything so if there is anything left it must be very miniscule.I am so relieved,the doc said i was a very lucky girl that it was caught so early."

Caught so early???? WTF? They said first off it was stage 3 stomach cancer serious???then it spread round her body. early my fucking eye.
    Last edited by VMAX; 21-11-12 at 12:52 PM.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to VMAX For This Useful Post:

dagthedevil (23-11-12), Grandad (21-11-12), Lil Sindigo (15-05-13), mc6pack (03-04-13), Petal (03-04-13), Sonofdust (14-05-13), tricone (21-02-13)

WanderinBloke Guest

Quote Originally Posted by VMAX View Post
    Ok guys, got this from mum last night, I guess its good news so why do I still feel like im banging my head against a wall? They still want to cut her open? I can see why but its still not sitting well with me.

"I have had a call from my doctor and she is very pleased with the results of the scan cant see anything in stomach, its the ovarian bits that cant be seen with the scan , so i have to have a consultation with my surgeon , he wants to do keyhole surgery and have a look inside to make sure alls clear he will take any unwanted tissue away and if the hidden overy is infected whip it out, but might not need anything doing, they have to check so the cancer doesnt come back again in a few months time.the procedure is called a laparoscopy, so look it up . i should be in and out and up on my feet in couple of days.So i havnt got to go and see her tomorrow, just wait for appointment to see surgeon, which she said shouldnt be long but op proberly wont be till after xmas. give me abit of a rest.Soo isnt that good news they cant see anything so if there is anything left it must be very miniscule.I am so relieved,the doc said i was a very lucky girl that it was caught so early."

Caught so early???? WTF? They said first off it was stage 3 stomach cancer serious???then it spread round her body. early my fucking eye.
    A bit of a mixed blessing I guess mate. It's great news that her results are so good, but not so great that surgery is being suggested. I'm guessing that your mum won't be dissuaded from this course of action so all you can do is continue to support her mate.

Hope everything goes well.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to WanderinBloke For This Useful Post:

VMAX (21-11-12)

WanderinBloke Guest

Quote Originally Posted by WanderinBloke View Post
    3) Rheumatoid Arthritis: Since my BIL passed, some of the remaining oil was made available to my other-half, who has RA. She's been on stacks of drugs for years and due to the nature of the disease her condition has gotten progressivley worse. Her consultant has consistantly tried to put her on particularly nasty drugs, i.e.: methotrexate, which is also used in chemo! She started using the oil about 10 days ago. Just a small dose, perhaps the size of a single grain of rice just before she goes to bed. Within 2 days all swellings and pain had subsided. Now, nearly 2 weeks in, she's like the person I knew 7 years ago. She's holding herself differently, shes not in pain, her joints arent swolen and shes stopped complaining so my ears are no longer bleeding (an unexpected but welcome side effect). It's still early days of course but it seems like she's.... I dont want to say cured, but at the very least shes managing the disease without ANY adverse effects.
    Just a quick update on the above. She visited her Consultant today for the first time since starting the oil. The last time she saw him he'd recommended increasing her Plaquenil dosage as her bloodworks were showing an increasing Rheumatoid Factor. He asked her today if she'd increased her meds, as per his instruction, because her Rheumatoid Factor was very, very low! She told him she hadn't, and then told him about the canna oil she's been taking.... and he's discharged her lololol. He said unless she decides to start using pharma drugs again there's nothing he can do for her. Happy days

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WanderinBloke For This Useful Post:

greenthumb123 (24-02-13), L&GhydroP (06-02-13), Lil Sindigo (15-05-13), Petal (03-04-13), prime (18-02-13), VMAX (19-02-13)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WanderinBloke View Post
    Just a quick update on the above. She visited her Consultant today for the first time since starting the oil. The last time she saw him he'd recommended increasing her Plaquenil dosage as her bloodworks were showing an increasing Rheumatoid Factor. He asked her today if she'd increased her meds, as per his instruction, because her Rheumatoid Factor was very, very low! She told him she hadn't, and then told him about the canna oil she's been taking.... and he's discharged her lololol. He said unless she decides to start using pharma drugs again there's nothing he can do for her. Happy days
    That's good news.

I gave some to my father inlaw and it totally removed his need for insulin, leveled out his blood sugar levels quite well. It has taken away the pre cancer in my throat, helped greatly with the nerve pain and spasm's I get from two herniated disc's in my neck and even helped me with my hypoglycemia. My wife used it for several weeks on her skin for a mole or skin tag kind of thing and it took it away, much to her surprise.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ranger For This Useful Post:

VMAX (19-02-13)

Thanks

Hi,

I was searching the internet for information about Hemp Oil and how it's meant to cure people of illness. I came accross this thread and was really interested. My dad has just been diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer with mets to his brain and lymph nodes, so I am desperate to find some of this oil that will supposedly help/cure my dad. I have found a lot of forums containing info on this subject but the majority seem to be written by Americans and nobody is getting back to me. Does anyone know where I can get some good quality Hemp Oil from with high levels of THc?

Sorry for the random message but I'm desperate for any info.

Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to offer!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rach8537 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,575 Times

Hi all

Could somebody elaborate on this a little?

Im assuming all this is based on some scientific tests suggesting hemp oil can help illness?

Very interesting subject!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,463 Times

Mum sent me this so ive just copied it for you guys to make up your own mind.

Introduction to hemp

June 2012 after test byops ect I finally find out I have cancer. Stomach and ovarian, grade 3.

So not feeling my best.

The plan is chemo, 6 sessions then an op to take out what they can provided the tumour has shrunk enough, then 3 more sessions of chemo.

2 weeks later had a byopsy and they found that my stomach was dotted with lots of lumps, not one particular tumor so that would make it harder to take out when the time comes for an operation.

Now dont let anyone tell you that the worst thing in life is being told you have grade 3 cancer, the worst thing is telling your kids!

Im starting chemo on the 16/7/12 so things have moved on pretty fast. I will put a few things I have been treated with as it might help:

Chemo:

paclitaxel 291mg

carboplatin 525mg done by intravenous over 6 - 7 hours.blood tests before each chemo.

H.B = Haemoglobin = iron

WBC = white blood cells

Pills = hormones

Neuts = bacterial infections

Meloclopramide 10mg - for sickness

Loperamide 2mg for diahorrea

I will scoot over the chemo as we all know that is not a walk in the park. My tumour levels were over 1000. Anyway my son researched my cancer and came up with Hemp Oil. He grew the cannabis, bought a rice steamer, he did everything to make this oil for me as the reports were so good in the killing of cancer cells. Since reading all that there is to read, I have found that this oil is used as a cure for many other things. I was very sceptical as you would be, I am 63 years old but not stupid. I started taking a tiny pinpoint of oil at first but it tasted foul. but my trick was to toast a piece of bread and cut into inch squares spread with marmite then put a pinpoint of oil in each square which took the taste away.

After my first month my cancer level (by the way this is called C125) dropped to 108, yes 108 from over a thousand!!! The doctor was so surprised he said whatever you are doing keep doing it. As I obviously had not told them I taken the oil, yes I know naughty, I think they would throw me of the chemo and the hospital and i wanted all my chances. So what are we thinking? The chemo has worked or the oil, or both? I dont know, I really dont know.

Best to come is after my middle scan - they couldnt see any cancer in my stomach, whoopee, again was it the oil or the chemo. No-one unless a scientist that goes into this would know.

C125 now down to 28, last 3 chemo didnt go that well and i was very hit and miss with the oil as I was so sick.

I have now finished chemo and awaiting on key-hole surgery to take out any floating bits and to take out ovaries. Only an overnight stay we hope.

Operation over and surgeon so very pleased. C125 now down to normal. He took out everything he needed and took some biopsies and one ovary was stuck to the bowel wall. By the scan he said they couldnt see anything, just floating bits. i didnt know but a scan can only tell you 80% of whats going on. Thats why he wanted to operate. Glad he did, as he did find small miniscules under the bowel which would not have been picked up by the scan. So now its three more chemo sessions to kill off the tiny cells. i will carry on with the oil, even afterwards to ward off any other cells that decide to attack me.

So within a year, I was told I had grade 3 cancer, have taken the Hemp oil 3 times a day or 2 times a day or when sick not at all. But how else can you explain my recovery? My oncologist said in the beginning this cancer was not cureable, just manageable. Now its GONE from my stomach, ovaries and tubes. GONE !!! So lets just get those active microscopic bits and Im back to my stubborn self. Stay strong and stay positive, will keep you updated, lets hopw they all get zapped one way or another.

HOW I FELT ON THE OIL:

Apprehensive, wary but when you are faced with life or death most people would try anything. But only after reading up on it. When I first started i didnt get the dosage right and was a bit out of it so it is a case of everyone reacts differently. Some people like to feel like that, me - I hate not being in control, it frightens me. So - so long as I was getting some oil into me, I thought better than none at all. So I built up gradually, I also think that it did help me get through the chemo better. Even at the end of all this, if it doesnt work and I still have cancer, at least I know in my heart that I have tried everything to stay around and annoy my kids more! But of course I could not have done it without the research and more and more research needs to be done by the government or this oil will continue to be underground.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to VMAX For This Useful Post:

Goodbuddy (16-10-13), KiefKat (31-03-13), Lil Sindigo (15-05-13), mc6pack (03-04-13), needsmust (19-02-13)

WanderinBloke Guest

Quote Originally Posted by rach8537 View Post
    Hi,

I was searching the internet for information about Hemp Oil and how it's meant to cure people of illness. I came accross this thread and was really interested. My dad has just been diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer with mets to his brain and lymph nodes, so I am desperate to find some of this oil that will supposedly help/cure my dad. I have found a lot of forums containing info on this subject but the majority seem to be written by Americans and nobody is getting back to me. Does anyone know where I can get some good quality Hemp Oil from with high levels of THc?

Sorry for the random message but I'm desperate for any info.

Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to offer!
    Hello bud. Firstly, have you and your dad watched the Rick Simpson vid on youtube, 'Run from the Cure'? Youll find lots of very good info in there, including how to make the oil.

As to where to obtain the oil, the best thing I can suggest is you make it yourself, ideally from bud youve grown yourself. It's possible to make the oil from dealerweed of course, but the quality is rarely great and the quantity of oil tends to be lower per ounce of bud.

Hope this helps, feel free to fire away with questions.

WB

WanderinBloke Guest

Quote Originally Posted by tokersupreme View Post
    Hi all

Could somebody elaborate on this a little?

Im assuming all this is based on some scientific tests suggesting hemp oil can help illness?

Very interesting subject!
    As per my previous post, I'd point you to the Rick Simpson vid 'Run from the Cure' initially, itll answer a lot of your questions

16. The Following User Says Thank You to WanderinBloke For This Useful Post:

tokersupreme (19-02-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,303 Times

only way in this backward fucked up country is to do a crop and make your own,much as everyone on this forum would like to share there medicine,we cant,thats the rules,sad but there you are were in the same boat,until the powers that be admit cannabis has value as medicine,nothing will change.we all want change,but until it comes,we have no choice but to break the laws risk prison and the possible loss of our home,or watch those we love suffer needlesly.theres loads about making your own oil on here,its not hard,sorry to hear about your dad i really feel for you,wish i could help but i havent got a crop myself till march!i hope you find what you need and even more that it works.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Duke1 For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast