Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: rusting

mellowed Guest

Default Re: rusting

Quote Originally Posted by smokymcpot View Post
    heres the funny thing,i have that liquid you drop into your water so it changes colour,i just dont have the chart to compare it too,most charts ive seen online dont seem to look right so never been able to use it.
    im HOPEFULLY picking some epsom salts tomorrow,tesco and morrisons dont have any so gona look in that holland and barrett place.
    you said its common in coco,kind tallies in with my grows,all have been in coco and i have this problem 99% of the time,just been the last year or 2 its been really bad and i think its the main cause ive no decent bud.
    thank you for looking in mellowed,i really do appreciate it
    You need a digital ph tester mate, especially when growing in coco.

This problem usually occurs a few weeks after flowering in coco and soil.
    Calmag is the best thing for it from what I have read.........I only grow in soil.

Happy to help mate.

melloweds most liked post of the week........jimmi420................Shut up you doughnut im in stitches here, you still live with mom.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mellowed For This Useful Post:

smokymcpot (26-11-12)

Thanks

once again thanks mellowed,im going shopping tomorrow now lol

4. The Following User Says Thank You to smokymcpot For This Useful Post:

mellowed Guest

I think magnesium because its common in coco and I have actually left a plant with a mg problem to do its own thing to see what happened and it looked like yours but worse.

melloweds most liked post of the week........jimmi420................Shut up you doughnut im in stitches here, you still live with mom.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mellowed For This Useful Post:

smokymcpot (26-11-12)

Thanks

hummm,my kandy kush start like this im my last grow and by the time it was cut down,there was no green on it at all,i went on holiday for a10 days and 2 mates took turns in feeding it for me,i couldnt beleive my eyes when i got back,4 oz of dried out crusty yellow bud and leafs.

mellowed Guest

Gutted mate. I've had the same myself. All the sugar leaves going yellow. Still smoked ok though.

Hope it gets better soon mate.

Thanks

cheers mellowed will let you know in a few days how they turn out

mellowed Guest

Happy days mate. Good luck with it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mellowed For This Useful Post:

smokymcpot (26-11-12)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2