Thread: Leafy smell

Thanks

Default Leafy smell

Hi guys, ive cropped some bubbalicious not too long ago, i dried it for up to 3 to 5 days till nice n crisp and tubbed it in air tight containers. the bud when i destalked it to put into containers smelt really nice. the stems didnt snap... but the bud seemed bone dry. I opend the tubs today to smell it dont smell of total leaf, but there is a noticiable smell of leafy/green smell? any help

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,309 Times

Thanks

you need to let it breath fresh air once a day and give it a gentle mix up as well to cure it properly

My first attempt at AEROPONICS (barneys farms LSD grown in an AMAZON system) https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...try-AEROPONICS

Anything i post on here (advice, pictures and text) are merely hypothetical and should not be taken seriously. I do not condone nor take part in any illegal activities or connected with the cultivation or trade of marijuana. Nobody should listen to anything i post on this forum.

In that tree outside of your bedroom window
    Thanks

Default Re: Leafy smell

As above... The air in the container needs replacing.

Mine go from smelling like weed to a bit like tea leaves and then back to that lovely 'im going to get baked' smell

sent from space using aliens & sh*t

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,005 Times

try and take 7 days to dry,it makes a differance,not too hot,slowly but surely,as you have done jar it before snap as it allows you to cure for longer,i personaly empty the whole jar for 10 mins and then refil and seal the jar again,once you get the snap open em every 2 days for a week and then you,ll be good.............the smell always leaves the bud for a while whilst drying,and sometimes smells just like hay lol..........again this will change in the jars but the main thing is too dry a bit slower as this will help most.........try and leave them stalked up as long as possible as this helps with turning starch,s ect into sugars,adding to flavour aswell....... enjoy your toke mate
    !!!CANNABIS FREEDOM FIGHTER, FULLTIME MENTALIST