Thread: hempy advice pls

Thanks

Default hempy advice pls

nooby here, first post.
    can clay peebles and canna coco be used together in a hempy, if so what sort of ratio to use.
    Thanks for any advice and thanks for looking.

Thanks

Hi toker yes you can do what you mention @ whatever ratio you want to use but there is no benefit to mixing up the two. I use hempies and have done for 3 years on and off and its best to use clay pebbles in the bottom up to the overflow hole then fill the pot with canna coco pro plus (this is the better of the two cocos canna make as its washed and only costs like £1.50 more per 50 litre bag over canna coco natural which is crappy)
    Dastardly

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,965 Times

Default hempy advice pls

Exactly what dastardly said.

I use perlite for the res(under the hole)and a 80/20 mix coco/perlite for the rest.

Ensure your water level hole is at an adequate height to allow sufficient space in the bottom.

Good luck

Thanks

Dastardly and Alzy thank you for the reply I will be going hempy from now on.