Thread: what strain for hemp oil / rick simpson oil?

Thanks

Question what strain for hemp oil / rick simpson oil?

i'm looking at 2 strains, white widow x big bud and cluster bomb.

the white widow x big bud has a 25% thc rating and can produce 550grams m2.
    the cluster bomb has only 15-20% thc rating but can produce 800grams m2.

so what do you think would be the best to use for hemp oil?

rick simpson suggest something with 20%+ thc, but if im able to pull basically 9 ounces more off the cluster bomb wont that make up for the lacking thc content?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,463 Times

I would go for the higher thc, quality over quantity.

WanderinBloke Guest

Quote Originally Posted by VMAX View Post
    I would go for the higher thc, quality over quantity.
    What he said.

Thanks

just seen another strain from bomb seeds called "ice bomb", as 17%-22% thc, but says +20%thc and says has very high CBD amounts. it doesnt say how much CBD but maybe this is the better strain as i hear CBD and THC are both good for cancer and both are good for curing different types. would you not agree this is the better strain for this?

This strain is ideal indoor & out and will thrive in SOG and SCROG systems. Indoors the plant is a good producer with yields up to 500g/m2. THC and CBD are both very high (THC +20%) making it ideal for medical use with relaxation in mind.