Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: am i lucky, or are the police just sly?

Thanks

Default am i lucky, or are the police just sly?

ello everyone, wer 2 start lol its got to of been well ova a year ago, me and my 3 m8s wer in his car, we had just picked up half ounce for our sunday night sesion, like a tit the dealer had given us 9 wrapped up £10 bags. we thought nothing of it, we drove off 2 get a few on at my m8s n drivin down a country lane the filth pulled us over, 2 volvos 1 infront and 1 behind boxed us in, i shit myself n put the 'bag of bags' under the seat.
    They could blatantly smell the weed, even tho we all lit fags up and i dnt even smoke them lol they made us get out and searched the car, low and behold they found it, me being the only 1 wivout a record had to own up 2 it, made up a ryt load of shit n filled in all this paperwork and signed at the bottom, they said it was my lucky night cuz ther had been a burgalry near by so they didnt have time for us haha anyways,
    not so long back i made my missus drive 2 a nearby cinema c arpark so i could have a quick dubey, my fukin luck the old bill dump ther car infront of us, smelt weed n tht was it, the sarcastic 3 ft tall porky took my details and warned if id been in trouble b4 im going to the cells, i explained i got caught with 'half a spliff' in a diferent district n she says well we will c, came back over her radio i had no uva cautions or records so that means the other coppers either got rid of my £90 worth, or they went home n had 1 big fuck off sesion haha peace
    Who you trin to get crazy with ese? dont you know Im loco?

Thanks

would like to say your luck mate but some times takes a while

X_Hoody-Frankz_X Guest

Sounds like the porky's smoked your bag. But now that you know that I think it's worth it...

Your clean as a whistle... and it only costed you 90 and a lost sunday night... Pretty descent deal to me.

Peace

Thanks

i know, every time i think about it i giggle, all i got now is a caution hahahaha i would of thought for that much bagged up the filth wouldve tried to do me for intent to supply lol made me aranoid a lil bit now tho so i neva smoke on streets or in car again. simply not worth it

Thanks

in the UK, police officers get drug tested regularly.. I seriously doubt the "porky's smoked your bag" at least they were decent cops and didn't do you with intent to supply, the way you had them all wrapped individually
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Please do not use "image hosting" websites to host your grow pics. It's unsafe for you the uploader and us the viewers. Stick to using thctalk as your image host, it's free and won't get deleted.

To find out how to use thctalk galleries to host your image, click here to view my illustrated & easy to follow instructions.

When shooting photos of your plants, do they always come out blurry? Check out the plant photography thread here. Feel free to add to it if you have any tips.

Thanks

Whatever Judas,

I know a copper in my pub who cane's charlie and weed every friday night...

They get drugs tested once in a blue fucking moon, and when they do, they uses someone elses piss.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,660 Times

do you know that to be a fact judas or is it random testing like for footballers who apear to do what they like.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,660 Times

i was going to say that i used to own a club and there were enough police that took coke but that was a few years back ,maybe things have got tighter for them.

Thanks

The guy in my local is a bad coke head..

He's a nob too..

Im going back about 2 years now but he tried nicking some coke off me in the toilets saying he'd arrest me for it yada yada,

In the end he said just give me the bag, took a massive key laughed and passed it back to me..

Its funny that people think police don't do drugs..

They are just like any other (whatever age they are person)

Thanks

i can believe everything ur saying m8 lol theyre easily on twice the average persons wage, obviously theyre gna spend a bit of money on avin fun. just like footballers

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast