Thread: Chrystal versus Critical Sensi Star

Thanks

Default Chrystal versus Critical Sensi Star

Hello Folks, well this is it, my very first thread, and the theme is as follows: I'm almost certainly going to grow a bit of Dutch Passion Power Plant for my first grow, whenever I finally get it together. This being a sativa-orientated-hyperactivity sort of plant, I thought I'd like to grow an indica-heavy herb along with her, and the ones I'm considering are (a) Chrystal and (b) Critical Sensi Star. Both of these garner rave reviews on the internet, but I'm leaning toward Chrystal, because I've encountered a couple of reviews that claim that Critical Sensi Star is a real physical plant, one that wipes you completely, rendering thought impossible.Now I don't pretend that that wouldn't be fun -- it's never happened to me that I can recall -- but I don't want a whole plant that does that. I relish the capacity of cannabis to enable you to figure out the World, which is as vital as ever these days. Of course as usual, testimonies vary: on Seedfinder.Eu there are a couple of growers who claim that Critical Sensi Star is so thought provoking and so cerebral that they don't consider it a physical drug at all, despite it being well-endowed with indica genes. ( Take a look if you don't believe me. ) That sounds great, if bizarre, but I am keen to get a great body-stone effect as well, and this is why I'm thinking I'll go for the Chrystal, even though in my opinion that's a crappy name for a cannabis plant. If anyone has any experience with growing or imbibing either of these interesting creatures, I'd be grateful to hear of your experiences. If there's any other plant out there that ticks my boxes, please also let me know about it. My criteria are, one: an indica-type effect, and two: also has to be thought-provoking and insightful type , offering visions of the nature of Consciouness, the Cosmos, etc.
    Thanks,
    Stirruphead.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stirruphead For This Useful Post:

Lil Sindigo (25-08-13)

Thanks

Default Erratta and Ommissions

Oh yeah, and I forgot to mention, any other strain I'd contemplate would have to be fairly
    stupidity-proof, on account of my level of expertise. The most I've ever grown so
    far is a beard. A very good beard, by the way, but I'd be chancing my arm with anything more involved
    that the strains I've mentioned: which I'm led to believe are easy.

Cheers.

Stirruphead

Icon Guest

I remember having three Amnesia Spliffs and three Powerplants Spliffs interchanged in the Dam once and can honestly say I was Hallucinating so the PowerPlant I can recommend the other two I have not tried but if you cant decide then Amnesia is a great Hit.

ATB
    Icon
    Last edited by Icon; 04-12-12 at 05:07 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Icon For This Useful Post:

Stirruphead (08-12-12)

nuube Guest

I can't comment on the Crystal Star as I have never had/grew it. I got the Paradise Seeds Sensi Star and it was a grand wee smoke. A good sturdy plant with good dense colas. Best smoke I had in a while.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nuube For This Useful Post:

greenthumb123 (11-12-12), Stirruphead (11-12-12)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nuube View Post
    I can't comment on the Crystal Star as I have never had/grew it. I got the Paradise Seeds Sensi Star and it was a grand wee smoke. A good sturdy plant with good dense colas. Best smoke I had in a while.
    So far as I know there's no such strain as Chrystal Star. The name of this stuff is simply Chrystal. It's funny it's not more widely known actually, since it's the love-child of White Widow and Northern Lights; hard to go wrong with that you might think. Moreover it gets good reviews wherever I've looked on the net. I'd hazard a guess that it was fashionable a short while ago and has since been pushed off the map by new strains. At any rate the plan at the moment is to grow it, so I can let you all know about it sometime in the future.
    While the other strain I was on about was Critical Sensi Star, not Sensi Star. Critical Sensi Star is a cross between Critical+ ( Not Critical Mass ) and Sensi Star. From what I read, Sensi Star itself is too indica for my plans. You're dead right though, it's good stuff.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,578 Times

I`ve got Critical Sensi Star on day 41 from seed at the moment mate

pop into my diary in 8-10 weeks and I`ll have a smoke report for ya(hopefully)

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to weepresty For This Useful Post:

Lil Sindigo (25-08-13), Stirruphead (11-12-12)

Thanks

I predict I'm going to get my act together, grow-wise, with glacier-like procrastination, but I still think
    I'll have already chosen my indica strain 8 weeks from now!
    Needless to say though, I'm interested to hear how she grows and smokes. More power to your gardening implements!

Stirruphead.