Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: about to make some serious oil

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,381 Times

lol thanks dudes,

wll i speak with a guy called jeff ditchfield on facebook about oils, he made it longer than most and is a big cannabis activist helping millions with problems, hes been in court somany times for alsorts including opeing a cafe shop in wales for patients jst to prove a point really,

hes tested somuch with the stuff n this wat he said

''Jeff Ditchfield

Don't use butane, use acetone, ethanol, naptha or ISO, which one(s) can you get?

6 ounces should give you 17 - 25 grams of oil and best to get him started asap and build up quickly''

WanderinBloke Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DrGreen View Post
    lol thanks dudes,

wll i speak with a guy called jeff ditchfield on facebook about oils, he made it longer than most and is a big cannabis activist helping millions with problems, hes been in court somany times for alsorts including opeing a cafe shop in wales for patients jst to prove a point really,

hes tested somuch with the stuff n this wat he said

''Jeff Ditchfield

Don't use butane, use acetone, ethanol, naptha or ISO, which one(s) can you get?

6 ounces should give you 17 - 25 grams of oil and best to get him started asap and build up quickly''
    that purely depends on the quality of the weed. I bought weed which only yielded 2g of oil per oz, but Ive seen people on here get 6g of oil per oz! So based on that 6oz will yield anywhere between 12g and 36g! lol

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,463 Times

Quote Originally Posted by WanderinBloke View Post
    that purely depends on the quality of the weed. I bought weed which only yielded 2g of oil per oz, but Ive seen people on here get 6g of oil per oz! So based on that 6oz will yield anywhere between 12g and 36g! lol
    Not a dig WB but its posts like that why Jeff no longer posts on forums. Our loss dude.

WanderinBloke Guest

Quote Originally Posted by VMAX View Post
    Not a dig WB but its posts like that why Jeff no longer posts on forums. Our loss dude.
    he used to post here? why would he stop posting because of a comment like mine?

Thanks

not havin a go agreed it could vary that much, but to add my weed i got here is kock out shit man but..

jeff said should not will, and hes made more oil than any of us here put together look him up, he started the cause before rick simpson and continues to do so so in experience 17-25 grams would be the average,

reason being hes here to help people, and there are somany on forums ready to jump and criticize the work he performs which is considered wasted time i guess as then arguments fly aroudn ppl shout etc etc like with anno and her posts most of what i do is from jeff whos work has worked and saved lives all over the place and if thats not fact enough i duno what is no pun intended again anoimis i admire ya elec work

so as he said i 'should'' get 17-25 grams but 'could' differ

no pun intended

also butane freezes at somthing liek -78 where as a freezxer is only -18 so the difference there is a major difference in temps the active cannainoids might get destroyed whiel we know thc wont, afterall we make bho mainly to get smashed so thc is all we want really

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DrGreen For This Useful Post:

VMAX (05-12-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,882 Times

Quote Originally Posted by DrGreen View Post
    there are somany on forums ready to jump and criticize the work [Jeff] performs which is considered wasted time i guess as then arguments fly aroudn ppl shout etc etc like with anno and her posts most of what i do is from jeff whos work has worked and saved lives all over the place and if thats not fact enough i duno what is no pun intended again anoimis i admire ya elec work
    No offence taken

I'm a bit disappointed with myself that I come across that way though — I certainly don't mean to and I don't think that experimentation is a waste of time at all.

I'm not saying, and have never said, that cannabis doesn't have medical benefits, just that they haven't been accurately quantified by anyone and so we don't really know what they are in any great detail.

The evidence from people like Rick and Jeff is not, in my opinion, conclusive proof of efficacy, but the results indicate to me that the field definitely warrants further investigation.

And that why I think that larger, peer-reviewed, randomised-control trials are vital if we're going to have any chance at all of getting to the point where doctors recommend cannabis or its extracts/compounds.
    Last edited by Anonymiss; 04-12-12 at 01:53 PM.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anonymiss For This Useful Post:

Dabber (05-12-12), DrGreen (04-12-12)

jimmi420 Guest

Here`s a great thread to help out. http://skunkpharmresearch.com/qwiso/ its got lots of great info just typo in search

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmi420 For This Useful Post:

DrGreen (05-12-12)

Thanks

thank jim that is awsome, !!!

thank you annonamis i understand that post more and feel better,
    so what your saying is and i follow you on this it makes sence ,
    there is like 144 canabanoids in the plant all different levels, but only 10 might be the ones needed for the cancer, inwhich could be extracted and concentrated accordingly leaving all the other cannabinoids for other treatments/conditions, each cbd cbg cbn thc has a different purpose. thc has bin prooven (currently testing in newcastle on 44 tumors patients said in ameria and said in spain now ireland) cbd as i can see it what inhibits tumor growths and enhances cell development etc,

and due to the proabition it make sit hard for people to openly test for a reason. to extract certain elements fromt the plant instead of gambling the chance there there

Thanks

Hi Dabber,
    Great link on hash oil and thanks for sharing the method of making hash oil. Bookmarked the link and will share with other as might help for those who are looking for procedure to make hash oil.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernestes For This Useful Post:

DrGreen (21-06-13)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3