Default Best method of growing

Whats the best method of growing?

Been reading alot and its baffling me.

best to use plant pot?

read about DWC being easy?

Bobby Digital Guest

its all easy mate, what ever you want to do, do it

Master Poet Guest

Soil is the easiest and best for a n00b, much less to go wrong and an over all easier grow.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Master Poet For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,495 Times

IMO you need to lean the basics about the MJ plant and recognise the symptoms in a soil grow first before doing hydro coz you will need to see the signs and correct quicker unlike soil
    "Smoke dog baby. Remember that shit. I been smoking since I was two."

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,163 Times

yeah I definitely would suggest a soil based medium. Although nutrients (among other variables) are just as important as hydroponics it's harder to kill and stress a plant in soil. Plus, in the end quality is up to so many things I just don't think hydro (early on anyways) is a good choice. Unless you have been around a garden and know a bit.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 12,996 Times

Hydro isnt as hard as you make out, something like a wilma first off dead easy with good neuts and a PH pen. I have never grow anything in soil period. I tried to grow some peas in the summer, I totaly stuffed it up so you tell me soil is easy. If you do somthing wrong in soil you have to live with it for a while, hydro you just flush and all back normal in most case. IMO

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,381 Times

well i do agree its simple as its what we all know poet, but when i grew sol i messed up big time all over and stil do, duno why duno how, the only way i have foudn simple and easy str8 forward easy to fix problems instead of a wait is rdwc, it fixes its self and makes monsters and i believe using ewc teas gives the ''soil taste'' as the middle of my root balls are always a solid mass of ewc soil, no problems no rots, healthy as, but flavour? its liek licking the doritoes packet after !! so strong

Quote Originally Posted by Poet View Post
    Soil is the easiest and best for a n00b, much less to go wrong and an over all easier grow.
    just seen ur post gg lol same here xD soil ya gota wait for the problem to get better where as hydros an instant change or problems, simple as, i never need a ph pen, or ec stick with how i run it

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,381 Times

quicker? when i started getin deficiencys i needed shit to add to help i didnt have payday for 5 days, i yeilded 22 oz on a 40day veg i abused this plant to hell lol

Quote Originally Posted by -Smokey- View Post
    IMO you need to lean the basics about the MJ plant and recognise the symptoms in a soil grow first before doing hydro coz you will need to see the signs and correct quicker unlike soil

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,472 Times

Default Re: Best method of growing

Coco imo

Sent from a little place in the corner of England.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,495 Times

Quote Originally Posted by DrGreen View Post
    quicker? when i started getin deficiencys i needed shit to add to help i didnt have payday for 5 days, i yeilded 22 oz on a 40day veg i abused this plant to hell lol
    What in saying is hydro is quicker than soil so you need to spot the problems before they spiral out of control quicker than soil problem would

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast