Page 35 of 70 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 45 ... LastLast

Thread: 6 pot RDWC diy system

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,405 Times

Yeh that must be a bit nervy having tenants in the same house, but surely they will leave you to do your thing unless they are pigs! Im sure you,ll be fine they probably smell it from you smoking anyway.

Nice one carl look forward to your recomendations. Unfortunately i cant helpw you with a low odour strain tho.

HERB IS A PLANT!

Heres my grow diary:
    RDWC - 6 PLANT - RQS CRITICAL BY FSM

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...t-acclaim-rdwc

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FunkySkunkyMonkey For This Useful Post:

carldude (24-02-13)

Thanks

Yeah it is kinda nervy to be honest,ive been going back and forth for months thinking"should I or shouldn't I, my girlfreind was like hell no in the begining but as long as i keep the growing odour unoticable then i shuold be fine, the tenants stay to themselves so its mostly just smell that i worry about, and naa i dont smoke in the house , One of the tenats was a PIG! for real mate he just moved out this morning hahaha got transferd to another pig station lol Yeah its cool Ive got a little list, narrowed down a couple of strains, chronic ,northen lights no.5 , Cinderella 99,papaya, and couple othas

4. The Following User Says Thank You to carldude For This Useful Post:

FunkySkunkyMonkey (24-02-13)

Thanks

Scum bag i bet your happy he is gone eh lol
    Just have to keep it small i guess.i was doing the same not so long ago growing in a small flat and it was really unsuitable.

I must be honest though having DWC is not quiet its pretty noisy all in all you. May want to stay with soil till you have a place of your own dude.

Thanks

Yeah it sucks looseing a tenant but im happy he is gone now,When the guy came to see the place he was like "some people dont like that i work for the police i hope that doesnt put you off at all" we needed a tenant to help with the rent and as we had just moved in i was forced to LIE lol i was like "OH NO that doesnt bother us at all, we think the police do a marvalous job" HAHAHHAHA

Thanks

And yeah noise is also kind of a problem, im doing one small dwc pot and maybe just a couple of coco pots, got a nice semi silent pump for my one dwc pot, well i hope its semi silent its still on its way in the post, will have to see

8. The Following User Says Thank You to carldude For This Useful Post:

FunkySkunkyMonkey (24-02-13)

Thanks

I think i may have to go with the float valve option we spoke about a few weeks back as im concerned at how much water these girls are drinking now. Obviously worst case scenario they drink too much and the water level goes below the pump and the pump stops pumping DO into the pots, game over. Ive got a max of about 2 and a half inches of water level from my full water system to the point where the pump struggles to pump water. Its a flaw in my system due to menot puting the 19mm spray pipes higher in the pots DOOOO! They drank about 30 litres or so in one day or about 1 and a half inches on water level. Daaaalllm. I could just rig up my 100 litre water butt to the float valve to make sure it stays at a decent level! Could i somehow connect a standard garden hose to a float valve without too much bother?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,553 Times

everything looking lovely FSM, that humidifier you gpt really made a massive difference real quick, I think I may invest in one for next winter, dont wanna be hitting the low humidity prob again, its put us weeks behind.

I've been doing a lil bit of defoliation but only half a dozen leaves at a time covering budsites and its making a gd difference so give it a bash mate as long as you dont go to mad it'l be sound.

I'm loving the sour kush, looks great and plenty of sites raring to go, gonna grab a couple RP seeds soon, prob skywalker and kosher kush, both are mind blowers mate

11. The Following User Says Thank You to HighFlyerFlyingHigh For This Useful Post:

FunkySkunkyMonkey (25-02-13)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FunkySkunkyMonkey View Post
    I think i may have to go with the float valve option we spoke about a few weeks back as im concerned at how much water these girls are drinking now. Obviously worst case scenario they drink too much and the water level goes below the pump and the pump stops pumping DO into the pots, game over. Ive got a max of about 2 and a half inches of water level from my full water system to the point where the pump struggles to pump water. Its a flaw in my system due to menot puting the 19mm spray pipes higher in the pots DOOOO! They drank about 30 litres or so in one day or about 1 and a half inches on water level. Daaaalllm. I could just rig up my 100 litre water butt to the float valve to make sure it stays at a decent level! Could i somehow connect a standard garden hose to a float valve without too much bother?
    its a piece of piss mate, I used speedfit pipe with connectors but I thought about using hose and im sure it would of been fine, I used proper pipe as I didnt want kinks or me being a clumbsy bastard tripping or stepping on the hose

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HighFlyerFlyingHigh View Post
    its a piece of piss mate, I used speedfit pipe with connectors but I thought about using hose and im sure it would of been fine, I used proper pipe as I didnt want kinks or me being a clumbsy bastard tripping or stepping on the hose
    Nice one mate how did you connect the float valve in your tank any chance of a pic dude when you can? Sounds like it the way forward for me. Is it reliable cant have it leaking too much water in as the same thing would happen once water level get slightly too high the feed pipes would stop creating DO which would be instant death and slime to my bitches.

Cheers highflyer!

Thanks

I havent got it hooked up but all the bits are still in the right place so Il take pics tonight for you mate and post it here, Im extending it so I can put out of my room as temps would be too hot, I still got my water farm main tank set up too and that uses standard 13mm hose pipe and its simpler than the solid pipe

Page 35 of 70 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 45 ... LastLast