Thread: 60 day lemon auto-help

Thanks

Question 60 day lemon auto-help

this is my first grow attempt and i got way ahead of myself when ordering the AF strain "60DAY lEMON AUTO" as i cant find a good BASIC guide im not worried about getting the highest yeild or the best of best quality as these things can be worked on in later projects any tips/guides would be very much appreciated

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,322 Times

some info on your equipment and growing area will help heaps matey
    “The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum.” Noam Chomsky

Stay Close to the soil, its good for the soul.

Thanks

growing indoors using a wardrobe (not sure on exact measurments) but only growing 2 and as for equipment thats another thing i could do with some advice on as many guides have told me differnt things id just like to how make a basic set up really

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,322 Times

right, well for starters you want that wardrobe to be light proof! no light can get in and no light can get out!

you will want a bulb and reflector, cfl or hps depending on size of your wardrobe and your goal yeild

fan for inside air circulation and an extractor fan (high powered ruck fan) and *CARBON FILTER* (essesntial!) intake can be passive but a slightly smaller size fan then your extraction is ideal

soil and pots, 15litres is a good size
    that'l get you going, and will set you back around 200

get yourself to the novice section, general cannabis section and have a look at some diaries... get reading!
    we will help you out but you need to help yourself, look at wardrobe grow diaries or stealth and small grows.. look at something similar to what you want to achieve
    good luck

5. The Following User Says Thank You to psychocannanaut For This Useful Post:

top potter (11-12-12)