Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Male plants, can I make hash out of it?

X_Hoody-Frankz_X Guest

I had a simular scare with my plants, they had a buldge just below the pistols and I was scared they were hermi's, however the little pistol pod soon went away. I think this is a strain characteristic...can't be sure forsure, but pretty sure. Where the femals create a tiny growing sack for the hairs it splits then fades away...

Good luck with the rest man... If you see anything looking like a banana then that slut is a hermie and needs to have it's balls picked off, or spary it with silver to resex it.

Thanks

Ill keep my eye out for any dodgy looking banana growths. I cant wait till the buds start showing.

Thanks for all the help man.

X_Hoody-Frankz_X Guest

no worries bro... Thats what this wonderplace is all about...

How you finding your way around? You like?

Thanks

Yeh, I love the forum man, Iv read loads of good info on here, people are freindly and chilled out here, just like a forum should be.

Monty Bong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by X_Hoody-Frankz_X View Post
    I had a simular scare with my plants, they had a buldge just below the pistols and I was scared they were hermi's, however the little pistol pod soon went away. I think this is a strain characteristic...can't be sure forsure, but pretty sure. Where the femals create a tiny growing sack for the hairs it splits then fades away...

Good luck with the rest man... If you see anything looking like a banana then that slut is a hermie and needs to have it's balls picked off, or spary it with silver to resex it.
    On rare occaisions a female plant will hermie but the few male flowers that it produces will be sterile, kind of like a human hearmaphrodite that's had a vasectomy.
    Doesn't happen very often though.

Thanks

Thanks for the extra info Monty Bong, much appreciated.

X_Hoody-Frankz_X Guest

ha ha monty... Human hermie's are interesting creatures... I wonder what it would be like to have both sets... I wonder if I would ever leave the house.... two hands... two sets... all I would need is one of those beer helmets where you mount the cans on the sides and drink through a straw and I would be on the back of milk cartons cause my family would never see me I think....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2