Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Everyone paranoid about chopper uk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,163 Times

This is what I don't get. The temps of a grow are right on with the temps of a house. They need a lot more than a house showing 80 degrees f to show up and search.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.UnclePen For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-05-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bud lightyear View Post
    Here's a flying pig web site no a million miles from me....http://www.west-midlands.police.uk/airops/ there's a twitter feed i think it is, letting every one know how smart they are lol

Don't underestimate the old bills capability's, we live in a digital age. There's some smart technology out there folks.

Regards BL
    yeah, till the chinese broke in and set it on fire ! west mids ? gotta be the same 1 !

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Royston Cropper For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-05-18)

Thanks

Unfortunately the police helicopters have heat seeking abilities as standard only reason people get away with big grows in lofts and sheds as such is money.if there budget was bigger then there would be more busts its just luck. A mate of mine got caught growing in his bedroom it was just a standard 600 watt setup it was just bad luck that he was spotted due to the fact three doors down there was a huge 100 plant multi room grow which had been looked for because of a tip off .keep it small and on the ground floor and you won't get caught and of course don't tell anyone simple as that and of course don't deal

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to charleyfarley For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-05-18)

Thanks

I know this is a bit of a bump, but i know what the OP is talking about.

There was a BBC documentary where the police took a BBC DJ (i think) out on a load of busts, and they also took him up in a red helicopter loaned from the electricity board like he said to look for heat spots on pylons.
    The police took him up in the electricity companies helicopter while they looked for grows.

Actually ive found it on you tube.
    CRbBu8nkjRk

That is the youtube video code you can put it straight into google to bring up the vid, i havent got the 10 posts yet, i just joined to post about this.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darkist For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-05-18), Muttz (14-05-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,099 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Mindless View Post
    I can buy a hand held for a few hundred bucks and stand any where and read temperature with a lazer and that’s from the RS Component catalogue, now if you honestly think they wont have what they need at there disposal then your way off the mark. Borrowing tech from the eleccy board is a good one though but wrong.
    I've been trying to remember the name of that catalogue for weeks! Your a legend

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MrG For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-05-18)

Thanks

For the record, because choppers are publicly funded means the activity logs have to be available to the public. Google your area and find yours - mine showed no activity for grows last year.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Robbie red hat For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (17-09-14), Bustergonads (17-09-14), dragonboizee (17-09-14), GEORGE (02-05-18), GreenEm (05-05-18), MrG (17-09-14), Special Branch (18-09-14), Superdry (19-09-14), The budda (18-09-14)

Thanks

Heard it at 4 this morning, woke my son up it was that loud. Just googled what they where up to, seems some fucker was on the run but they got him. Thanks for pointing out you can look up the activity log, thats one less thing to worry about lol
    I'm not a gangsta, i dont walk with a limp and i always say please and thank ya

The Blueberry Clones

Blue-Hermie Down/Lemon vegging

Pics of My Blueberry and Lemon

14. The Following User Says Thank You to dragonboizee For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-05-18)

Thanks

Yeah if u look it's mainly used for suicide calls, missing persons and persons feeeling scene of crime over fields n shit. There's one over mine all time cos were under the flight path back to its pad but I've never bothered about it.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Robbie red hat For This Useful Post:

Bustergonads (17-09-14), dragonboizee (17-09-14), GEORGE (02-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,995 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Darkist View Post
    I know this is a bit of a bump, but i know what the OP is talking about.

There was a BBC documentary where the police took a BBC DJ (i think) out on a load of busts, and they also took him up in a red helicopter loaned from the electricity board like he said to look for heat spots on pylons.
    The police took him up in the electricity companies helicopter while they looked for grows.

Actually ive found it on you tube.
    CRbBu8nkjRk

That is the youtube video code you can put it straight into google to bring up the vid, i havent got the 10 posts yet, i just joined to post about this.
    Thanks for the input mate, dont bother next time......

18. The Following User Says Thank You to chufuginlookinat For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,551 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie red hat View Post
    Yeah if u look it's mainly used for suicide calls, missing persons and persons feeeling scene of crime over fields n shit. There's one over mine all time cos were under the flight path back to its pad but I've never bothered about it.
    There seem to be a lot of missing persons...aka surveillance in my opinion. They are never looking for missing persons at night eh?
    Too weird to live, too rare to die

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Cunning For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-05-18)

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast