Thread: Good outdoor strain that will aid my creativity

Thanks

Default Good outdoor strain that will aid my creativity

Well folks, as you all know it'll soon be that time of the year again. Now I know what strains grow well outdoors in the UK but I was wondering if anybody had any suggestions to strains that will aid my creativity. I have gotten into song writing recently and I love to toke and play.

I know that Mandala #1 would be a good bet. Any others? Cheers.

Grape
    My Grow Diary!

"Smoking marijuana is more popular in America than surfing the Internet"

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,596 Times

hey grape, i've been looking at some of barney's strains for this year... i've only got these blurbs to go on but these two are on my list.

'LSD'

An old Skunk variety crossed with Mazar. - Called LSD by the Farm crew because of its powerful trippy effect. Developed from ancient genetics long established in the Farm seed bank. Crossing Skunk #1 with a potent Mazar we have created a very powerful Indica strain. L.S.D. is a hardy, disease resistant plant that responds well in all grow conditions. With just a little care and attention, the L.S.D. strain will give the grower high yielding award winning powerful results. The flavor is intense earthy chestnut with a sweet musky smell. The LSD produces a euphoric, almost psychedelic experience. It’s a super-trippy and very powerful stone, a Barney’s Farm special.

Orientation: Feminized
    Quantity: 5 seed or 10 seed pack
    Type: Indica dominant
    Genetics: Skunk #1 X Mazar
    Yield: Optimum indoor. 600 gr/m2
    Indoor Height: 50 - 60 cm
    Indoor flowering time: 60 to 65 days
    Outdoor harvest time: Mid September
    THC: 24 % CBD: 1.3 %
    'Amnesia Lemon'

Our Skunk #1 pheno crossed with our award winning Amnesia haze was always going to be a winner. That unmistakable Amnesia flavor combined with the power and resilience of Skunk #1. The dominant high is definitely sativa, but amazingly, the Amnesia Lemon has a flowering cycle of just 9 to 10 weeks. The plant takes off vigorously from seed and needs minimum grow time before its flowering phase begins. The plant grows medium high, and delivers long strong colas, giving a distinct lemon flavor and taste, with an uplifting and erebral high.

Orientation: Feminized
    Quantity: 5 seed or 10 seed pack
    Type: Sativa/Indica
    Genetics: Skunk #1 X Amnesia Haze
    Yield: Optimum indoor. 500 gr/m2
    Indoor Height: 70 - 80 cm
    Indoor flowering time: 65 to 75 days
    Outdoor harvest time: Mid/End of September
    THC: 20.5 % CBD: 0.7 %
    i'm not 100% on the elements that aid creativity but there's a couple of simple suggestions anyway

Thanks

Cheers for that info mate. I'll take a look. I'm going to get MANDALA #1 though as well

Grape,