Thread: yellow leaves crispy buds....you gotta help me man with pictures

Thanks

Default yellow leaves crispy buds....you gotta help me man with pictures

wasup everyone got a problem growing blue cheese second run with this strain, but this time the buds have got crispy bit on as if they have died but not like cigarette tabacco like when they are scorched off the light it might be of heat but random leaves are yellowing even bud leaves and going crispy some are mottled like a clear deficiency. i'm thinking abit of lockout and a bit of heat or even light stress. they were looking great and juicy they seem drier than they were. two changes have took place put them on pk 13/14 and added an extra light a lumatek 600w dimmable and there is another 600w hps that was already there. the reason for the other light being added was for the extra heat as it was down to 20c during light hours. this is my set up 9 x 11litre pots with canna coco, two fans one desk blowing through the bottom which has been pretty much lollipopped for bigger buds and a large pedestal, the two lights i metioned i have knocked the lumatek back to the 400sl setting. been fed 40ml a and b and 40ml boost accelerator and i have put them just ph'd water as of today and they were just getting fed every three days but gonna change to two. 6 weeks + into flower only 20% turned amber is that right? about 27c during light and 14c during dark with about 40% humidity through out.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1896.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	90.2 KB 
ID:	161486Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1897.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	84.4 KB 
ID:	161487Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1898.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	53.4 KB 
ID:	161488Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1899.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	55.8 KB 
ID:	161489Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1901.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	59.1 KB 
ID:	161490 any questions just ask any input welcome thanks

Vetranstyle Guest

Deffo Neut burn. Possible lock out as well. What was the outcome?