Thread: durban poison in veg having issues cant pin point it please help

Thanks

Default durban poison in veg having issues cant pin point it please help

durban posion grown from seed dutch passion. its about 1 month into veg was doing great but am running into some issues the lower fan leaves are turning a golden yellowish color (not like nitrogen deff) and have purple brownish spots. but yet the tips are sligthly burnt. and the new growth is a darker green bluish color and the leaves are very silky/wet feeling. please help

Soil is bontanicare coco aeration mix soilless

nutes grow big and once every other 2 weeks maxsea grow 16-16-16 and some addatives super thrive, amino treatment, cal mag once a week, age old kelp, great white I do feed feed water always use way less than recomended amount.

vegging under T5 8 bulb

temps 75-67 day rh50-60 night 60-55 rh 60

Please help or let me know if you have any questions

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dp.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	50.4 KB 
ID:	161997Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dp2.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	76.9 KB 
ID:	161998Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dp3.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	54.1 KB 
ID:	161999

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,327 Times

looks hungry to me
    ..Time Is Neva Wasted When Your Wasted All The Time..

Dont Forget To Vote In Plant Of The Month

blue-c's-black-rose-x-lemon stinky...finished dec 2012

Stoner's live stoner's die fuck the world lets get high!! pots a plant it grows in the ground
    if god didn't like it it wouldn't be around. so pack a bowl party hard and rock and roll
    to all you prep's who think your cool FUCK YOU!!! bitches stoner's rule

Thanks

forgot to add its in a 4gal square pot and I always try n ph to 5.8 but my hana ph pen has been acting up it flucuates a lot it jumps all over before gradually point by point getting closer to the number I call it good once it goes up .1 and than back down .1 is this normal? I dail it in with 4 & 7 every 3 waterings it never goes straight to a number and stays there its like a 5 min procces just to see what the ph is and if you stir it around the number will jumpo around agian. so mabey ph problems? but wld still like to know what is being locked out if it is. and its winter here now so it can get chilly in there at night so mabey phospherus if so would adding a heating mat fix that.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,819 Times

my pen did the exact same mate it was due to water getting inside

Thanks

oh really weird good to know so is it garbage or are the readings still good just anoying?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,819 Times

Quote Originally Posted by pimpinjim View Post
    oh really weird good to know so is it garbage or are the readings still good just anoying?
    Does it change wen you put it deeper in the notes as well I undid it and dryed it but was still fucked

Thanks

well i usually put it in as deep as I can but if i move the pen at all it will changed do u have the hana cheekers one red with on off switch on the top im just gona go buy a decent one just so damn expensive