Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Install Paid Apps - No Jailbreak required

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,718 Times

Cool Install Paid Apps - No Jailbreak required

Firstly, if this is against the rules then please delete the thread.

Ok ladies and gents, did you get a shiny new iPad or any other idevice for your Christmas? Do you want all the great apps like angry birds and tapatalk for free just like those who are jailbroken? Well your in for a treat. Feast your eyes on PP25, a Chinese piece of software, a bit like iTunes that will download and install any paid app to any idevice. If you want to give it a try here's a small tutorial with pictures, it's really easy to do.

Ok firstly on your pc/laptop download the PP25 software. For those paranoid about viruses, I've scanned it with eset nod32 and its clean. Here's the direct link.....

http://pro.25pp.com/soft/pp.exe

Ok now how it works...

1. press the button with the apple icon
    2. click in the search box and search for your app and press enter

then u get a list of apps
    (btw paid apps have red number in description)

3. if you found the app you're looking for just hover over it and click on the left button

4. then the app will start downloading and you can view that by clicking the download manager

5. when the download is over click on button (5) and u get the screen below, to install the app on your iDevice click on button (6) and you're done

And there ye have it. All the paid apps for free on your jailed idevice. Enjoy!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hedrush For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (01-01-13), fivethumbsfrank (14-01-13), Juice (09-01-13)

Easy Guest

Default Install Paid Apps - No Jailbreak required

Great advice thanks a lot , works perfectly

Thanks

So there pirated apps? looks like its a pirated apps downloader then from China or something? maybe not worth a mention but governments, businesses and private individuals with know how or money can get their hands on/engineer "0 day" exploits which anti-virus products won't detect. Wouldn't touch any software out of China with a bargpole lol google chinese hackers, then again could just be scare mongering but you know what they say.. if somethings too good..

Thanks

id say this is a load of shite aswell, wheather it works or not which i dont think it will, id urge anyone looking at this to stay well clear!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,718 Times

Default Install Paid Apps - No Jailbreak required

Quote Originally Posted by bighol View Post
    id say this is a load of shite aswell, wheather it works or not which i dont think it will, id urge anyone looking at this to stay well clear!
    It works. Ive confirmed it. You think I would post crap that wouldn't work? I've been on the iPhone scene since 2008, I know my stuff and I know what I'm doing.

with my katana amongst my plants, when the time is right they WILL be cut
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,175 Times

Wouldn't you want to support the company that you like so much? I won't own any other phone than an iPhone.... And there's a reason for that, it works the way it's supposed to work. And there's a reason for that, apples strict policy's and requirements of developers, and when you add programs like that all that does is allow viruses and glitches to find their way into your idevice you spent so much for... If you wanted free media you probably should've gotten an android product...
    "The greatest service which can be rendered to any country is to add a useful plant to its culture."- Thomas Jefferson
    Afghan, God Bud, Northern Light Blue Auto: https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...(dwc-and-coco)

Thanks

android is far better than apple and i can install paid for apps for free just by using google,no jailbreak needed.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,819 Times

well i carnt get it to work its not doing anything wen i right click im on the sat nav it says its only for iphones in the uk
    Last edited by rapid7; 09-01-13 at 10:21 AM.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,999 Times

Its good to share the knowledge regarding these types of things and if it works for you then great.

Personally, anything that tries to put any type of executable my way doesn't get past first base. I've wasted days and days cleaning up peoples systems who do it without fully realising the shit it can cause and then don't usually have a clue how to back out of it.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Goodbuddy For This Useful Post:

Dr.GreenThumb420 (09-01-13), Hedrush (09-01-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,819 Times

Quote Originally Posted by goodbuddy View Post
    Its good to share the knowledge regarding these types of things and if it works for you then great.

Personally, anything that tries to put any type of executable my way doesn't get past first base. I've wasted days and days cleaning up peoples systems who do it without fully realising the shit it can cause and then don't usually have a clue how to back out of it.
    id tried to do it but couldnt get it to work also i have that norton security and it says its safe so its all good well it would be if it worked tried loading the sat nav app 25quid it is n wont download

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast