Thread: urgent help needed

Thanks

Default urgent help needed

hi guys, got 5 chronic clones, iv grown from the same mother plants as a pevious grow and have had success and a good yeild in last grow so i do have agrasp of the basics,
    ok, up to now i have had these clones in my flod and drain system for 6 days, should be noted that some roots were some what damaged during transplaniting but i think they have bounced back

rite heres the states,
    temps are 73-76f at all times,
    humdity has been an issuemy humdifier is playing up, so humidity is between 45-57% at all times, not good id prefer 60-70% based on last grow.
    light is led, yes some dont rate thembut for veging iv found them great, then hps for flower.
    now water
    im in an iws fllod and drain with clay pebbles, yes they have been washed etc,
    floods are every 4hrs, flood til pot fills then drain immediately.
    ph today is 5.9, i set it at 5.5 6days ago,
    ec, back ground ec is 0.645, thats how bad the tap water is! 3 days ago i added some silicon an some canna veg a and b, so my current ec is 0.825
    rite heres the problem please take a look and give me ur views/recommendations

look at the first plant u can see dark green middle leaf and then light green outer and edges, alos not that some leafs have some slight orange look, also plants feel dryish witch i feel is down to the humidifier not working correctly and thus having low humidity,

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	php1i9tFBAM.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	60.8 KB 
ID:	162517
    ialso note that lights are on 24/ for first week then down to 18/6 from wednesday..

so come on fellow growers help me
    Last edited by ado; 01-01-13 at 02:21 PM.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,999 Times

calm down fella!