Thread: snowstorm#2 in dwc with l.e.d

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,873 Times

Default snowstorm#2 in dwc with l.e.d

i was debating wether or not to document this grow but somebody has to show autoflowers/l.e.d lights so people can resource as much info as poss when choosing their own set-ups so it might as well be seymour-buds

day 27 from seed

snowstorm#2 is a dutch passion auto which has been created using their orange bud skunk strain, ive read that she is supposed to smell of oranges, i have a feeling its along the lines of blue cheese and pineapple express where they both have the pineapple/blueberry overtones with the skunky undertones only it will be more of a zesty orange mixture, its to early in the grow to get anything conclusive but by mid flower all should be revealed

both buckets are on 1.8 ec and ph 5.7 they are due a fresh res change tomoz where they will be upped to 2.0 ec, im still using genesis nutrients only this time round ive tailored them for a 11 week grow (70 days seed to weed) next res i will also 1/2 the grow

still using the same lights as always (189-x penertrator with 3 watt diodes)

pics, their just kicking into pre-flower stretch and ive just flipped my lights to full power

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to seymour-buds For This Useful Post:

babybud3232 (03-01-13), BIGCH33S3 (09-02-13), Bongali (09-06-13), DaveyJones (20-02-13), Donzo (04-01-13), Goodbuddy (06-01-13), green grass (06-04-13), L (03-01-13), Mindless (03-01-13), Mr Pothead (03-01-13), psychocannanaut (03-01-13), purplekush (03-01-13), RastaMouse22 (06-01-13), stickyickyicky (03-01-13), Wheels of Steel (06-02-13)