Gonna take off even more with the pk

Can't wait to see it

Top stuff Seymour

Peace

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Pothead For This Useful Post:

seymour-buds (06-02-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,873 Times

reiceved my new pcb's from hydrogrow on monday but they only sent me 2 and i needed 5 so i contacted them and they are sending me another 4 boards

apparantley their sent in pairs, havent got round to fitting these yet as im gonna wait for the rest to arrive and do them altogether

day 62 from seed

both plants are having pk boost this week which started on monday with an ec of 2.4 and ph 5.9, given my current light situation i cant really complain about the growth from both the girls, im pretty sure ill get over 10oz from both plants which should put me over the 1gpw

the aroma in my grow room is 100% oranges which is pretty amazing, i spent a good 30 minutes the other day taking in their scent thinking to myself wtf its cannabis but smells of oranges its was a pure cant me get my head round this moment lol

ive got this grow down for about another 3 weeks before i harvest which is plenty of time for my ladies to gain weight

pics, gonna start off with the smaller plant which i think is gonna suprise me in the remaining weeks, i reckon ill get 4-5 zips from her and 6-7 from her big sis

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to seymour-buds For This Useful Post:

Bongali (09-06-13), Donzo (09-02-13), Mr Pothead (06-02-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 15,990 Times

Certainly packin it on now
    Can't wait to see the next update

Top stuff Seymour
    Good luck fitting the new LEDs when they arrive

Peace

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Pothead For This Useful Post:

seymour-buds (06-02-13)

Upton Guest

Looking very nice Seymour.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Upton For This Useful Post:

seymour-buds (06-02-13)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ph1 View Post
    Certainly packin it on now
    Can't wait to see the next update

Top stuff Seymour
    Good luck fitting the new LEDs when they arrive

Peace
    the last few weeks are always the best time in any grow and i dont expect this to be any different, already the bigger plant has her stems opening outwards i just cant be bothered to tie her up
    Last edited by seymour-buds; 06-02-13 at 06:42 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to seymour-buds For This Useful Post:

Mr Pothead (06-02-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,354 Times

Duw Duw now here's the auto king,I remember seeing some of your previous grows on the last forum I was on,d.p tony used to post them there,glad I found this thread that plants a monster fair play I'm subbed. Cpt

Thanks

My good friend swears by house and garden top shooter have you used it seymour

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by smile View Post
    My good friend swears by house and garden top shooter have you used it seymour
    no i havent used it i just stick with my base nutrients and pk 13/14, top shooter is a high ratio pk booster like 9/18 which is similar to superior potash from canadian xpress and also buddhas tree pk booster which is 9/18, i noticed when i used superior potash it increases the amount of potassium and forces your buds to foxtail which looks like growth ontop of your old growth and causes spiraling effects of the calxys but doesnt increase weight

you can see in this pic the foxtails from using higher concentrate of potassium

you can see the difference in this bud from using just a balanced pk 13/14 as the buds are much denser and hard

hope this helps

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to seymour-buds For This Useful Post:

Bongali (09-06-13), DaveyJones (20-02-13), Donzo (09-02-13), foopa (19-05-13), green grass (06-04-13), Mr Pothead (10-02-13), smile (09-02-13)

Thanks

Thank you very much seymour for your experienced opinion.I've known the lad for years and to be fair he is not the most educated but he grows well better than me swears by house and garden it was just that he bought some while we were in the local hydroponics shop I don't know if this was a one off I'll ask him when I see him.

Thanks

He's HPS through and through but was impressed with my beginner results with Led he won't change though as he has a stable set up for 50 ounces every grow.He definitely thinks LED are making massive strides though and if power prices keep on escalating he may have to have a look at them.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast