Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Uk letting agent inspections.

Thanks

Default Uk letting agent inspections.

Hi ! hello to all reading i have a quick question to people from the uk. I am thinking about moving into a rented property through a letting agent. I am slightly worried about the qaurterly inspections that are carried out by the by the letting agent if the landlord chooses to pay for this service. Anybody on here had one of these inspections recently and can tel me what the inspection consists of ? i mean, is it a quick skim around the house or are they opening cupboards, checking the cellar and loft and all the rest of it etc.

thanks!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,380 Times

Quick skim usually. Ive never had a quartly inspection so I wouldnt worry.

M

Thanks

Hi M8, They aint gona look in ya cubards lol... they just wana see that the house hasnt been wrecked ..... were are you thinking of putting your grow ... ?

Thanks

In the loft space . i was thinking just keep it in loft an when the inspection comes around fill the cupboard up with storage.. ( the cupboard with the loft hatch in)

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rodney912 For This Useful Post:

Big Dal (03-01-13), leyus (10-07-14)

Thanks

Trust me m8, they aint gona go in ya loft... they normally come round look in the rooms , see that your looking after the place and go... youll be fine :0)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,380 Times

Put stuff in the cupboard never hurts tobe too careful....

M

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,399 Times

quick skim, they will want to look in every room.. i had an inspection just as last crop was put onto 12/12 just moved everything up the loft then back down again.. guy said it was the tidiest house he had seen standing in a room that a few hours ago was full of plants and associated growing equipment

the email i received from them referred to it as being an anual inspection and i queried this with the guy who came round.. he was new but assumed they would be every 6 months..

hopefully i am gonna be lucky and get away with 1 a year
    current grow - a quick run of Power Plant in mapito by Rory B

"How is it that your fucking stupid soon-to-be-dead friends thought they might be able to steal my cannabis and then sell it back to me? Is this a declaration of war? Is this some white cunt's joke that black cunts don't get? 'Cause Im not fucking laughing Ni-ko-las!"

Thanks

right ok thanks lads! beeen really helpful, makes a change from just getting abuse haha ! Thanks again

Thanks

Interesting thread, My last inspection they came when I was not in, I left my tub of herbals out! They didn't say anything so I think it depends If the person doing the inspection is not a totally moron! I haven't started anything in my current flat, I have 6 month inspections so I'm due in about 4 months. Id be interested if anyone had ideas for what to do if I had to move a small cupboard grow. I live on the ground floor so my current best plan would be to leave it running, spray a shitload of room spray and hope for the best!

Thanks

Old thread, sorry!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast