Thread: Bubblegummer/Bubbleicious vs Bubblegum?

Thanks

Default Bubblegummer/Bubbleicious vs Bubblegum?

Im just wondering if Bubblegummer from female seeds, or Bubbleicious from Nirvana are actually the same strain as "bubblegum"? These are both cheaper than serious seeds bubblegum... smokin some bubblegum at the minute, amazing weed

2. The Following User Says Thank You to zany90 For This Useful Post:

BurninBrewer (02-07-13)

Thanks

I think gubblegummer is a new strain compared to old school bubblegum.
    same genetics but improved.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DirtyH For This Useful Post:

gecko82 (06-11-13)

Thanks

They all claim to be using the genetics that originated in Indiana here in the US, I believe they also all claim to have improved and stabilized it. I don't think you could really go wrong with any of them, but I have seen people who have grown out the Nirvana version and they were quite happy and it yeilded well.
    Sig by the Amazing Sindigo

* Next Generation *

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,163 Times

A bit of info from another site.

I have read forum posts, watched a video from Adam of THSeeds and have read articles in magazines regarding the history of Bubblegum. What I have heard so far is that it originated from Indiana, was brought over to Amsterdam in seed form to Adam of THSeeds (then CIA) and then distributed from there. Adam and Simon (Serious Seeds) split ways and Simon developed a more Sativa-leaning BubbleGum. The history of its development in the US, however, is not known.

I have read that the white label version, Double Gum, is a Northern Lights/Skunk hybrid that is supposed to be similar to the original Bubblegum.(I believe that this is the same strain that Bog used to develop BOGBubble)

D.S. Toker M.D. Posted on ICMAG on 4-6-2010 that he had experience with both the Indiana BubbleGum cutting and Serious and THSeeds versions. He stated that THSeeds version is very close to the original cutting. He and other posters said that only the THSeeds version is comparable to the Indiana cutting. The described flavor and potency of the original BubbleGum and the inability of other companies to reproduce it (outside of inbreeding and selecting for the Indica-dom BubbleGum) leads me to believe it was developed by a master breeder.

Thanks

ive got an old serious seeds bubblegum from over 10 ears ago. its the best bbg from everything ive ever seen around.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to chunkybuttrotter For This Useful Post:

Mr.UnclePen (09-07-13)

Thanks

the recent serious seeds strains are pretty shit though tbh.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to chunkybuttrotter For This Useful Post:

gecko82 (06-11-13)

Thanks

Best one is serious bubblegum imo however i done bubblicious an was still a really nice tasting smoke i strongly considering doing BigBuddah Bubble Cheese as i think that will be much better.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ngk For This Useful Post:

gecko82 (06-11-13)

Classified under the secret services act 1994
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ngk View Post
    i strongly considering doing BigBuddah Bubble Cheese as i think that will be much better.
    ngk, Iv grown the BigBuddah bubble cheese a couple of times and found it to be a bit of a disappointment on both the cheese and the bubblegum, and it's been the same others i know that have grown it. I'd like to have the time to devote growing out lots of the bubblecheese seeds cos i bet there a perfect pheno. hope you find it!

Thanks

was thinking of growing Bubble Kush....seems like a nice cross to me...OG Kush and Bubble Gum. Could be tasty.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,526 Times

sounds nice mate im currently vegging a white bubblegum and tbh cant wait to throw her into flower, has responded really really well to lst and topping good luck man and get a diary started if you do it il be waiting to sub up