Thread: adhd and cannabsi in children

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,381 Times

Default adhd and cannabsi in children

any 1 got any not views but facts ?

ive been talking to the states and to alot of mental health places, and researchers and reading official atricles

now, ive come in short to find that CBD is the key to the anxilotic part of the illness, and thc controls the hyperactivity,

the more active the patient more more thc is neede to calm ,

to keep the cbd rich controls any antipsycotic or paranioa, assosiated with thc, thc is to be weaned up slowly.

the otto#1 shows a 11%cbd to 0.4THC in 24% of plants tested, which is ideal and the cbd can be found in alot of things including hemp which is legal, and the thc ratio isnt far off it, so i thaught about looking into it as my children have adhd and i didnt fancy drugging them up on the chemicals out there from our beloved govt, zombies as ive seen in many cases,

now my friend whos child has adhd, (this is why i got thinking in the first place) her child is 8 and he helped himself to a few medical cakes (0.3) that his grandparents eat for pain, she said it was the first time her child was an angel all day not 1nce did he act up, he was happy and calm, when she came round to see my partner she broke down into tears and explained how amazing he had been, how loving caring and actualy concentraing on playing with his toys for more than 5 mins before there thrown!!

now ive seen articles where autisum in the states had been tested with cannabsi and results were positive, and ive sene numerous storys and facts on adhd and cannabsi in adults, making there life so livable that they had a career family and a life, and i know first hand using cannabis to control my bipolar disorder 100% effective and 100% no side effects (unless you count the giggles )

now most people frown up onthis topic of cannabis and kids, but in true fact were stil leading brainwashed to its a drug, its a medication, a compound with benefits a simple ingredient, which is natural in out bodies endo system anyway, its there and its not bad, its used as a medication.

now the fact that the drug they want to give is rittalin.. now ive seen this is basicly a off cut of herowin, most people dont know this, but the reason it ''zombies'' is it numbs part of the brain just liek herowin and the ingridiences are the same almost , this is bad and its a horrible sight to see,

so cannabis here is the thing we knwo doesnt kil anyone doesnt do harm as we know and is totaly wrongly frowned upon,

so now i am asking does anyone have any experience in this area, im not lookign at testing or trying this i am purely, researching in my quest to extend my research into the cannabinoids and understanding what they can do, and hopefuly in hope of someone seeing this oneday and acutaly doign somthign real!

i believe we all need cananbinoids we all do, ive seen somuch ms/fybro etc all deficient in the cannabinoid system i coudl type for hours but ive gota go my kids are running the roof down, love them little mirrors of me lol

Thanks

ritalin is a opiate derivitives from the same family as herin (correct term )
    Opiates belong to the large biosynthetic group of benzylisoquinoline alkaloids, and are so named because they are naturally-occurring alkaloids found in the opium poppy. The major psychoactive opiates are morphine, codeine, and thebaine. Papaverine, noscapine, and approximately 24 other alkaloids are also present in opium but have little to no effect on the human central nervous system, and as such are not considered to be opiates. Semi-synthetic opioids such as hydrocodone, hydromorphone, oxycodone, and oxymorphone, while derived from opiates, are not opiates themselves.

synthetic made opiates as i read, and thats chemical chemical chemaical lol

mellowed Guest

Default Re: adhd and cannabsi in children

I ain't no scientist but I will tell you a story.

My little cousin from the age of 7 was a right little terror, would only sleep 2-3 hours a night, always in trouble at home and school. After a year or so he was diagnosed with ADHD and something else that I forget so they give him meds and it seemed to work a bit but nothing major. He didn't like the meds either. Said he didn't feel right.

So now he's 14 and a few months ago all of a sudden he's started sleeping properly, stopped running about like a nutter, settled down at school and has been doing really well and even started tidying and helping round the house.

My auntie didn't have a clue what was happening at first until she noticed that the joint and fag dimps had started going missing out of the ashtray and her secret stash was not so secret anymore because it seemed to be going down quicker than usual. So she sat him down and asked him out right. Have you been taking dimps from the ashtrays and smoking them.

He admitted it. Turns out he has been smoking fags with his mate and then started smoking mums dimps when he was at home and had nothing to do. He realised he had smoked a bit of a joint one ashtray pilfering day and just went to sleep coz it put him on his arse. Woke up feeling better than normal so started doing it everyday and even found her box under her bed and started taking it from there.

I've not spoken to them for a month but the last time I did he was a completely different lad.

Whether to let him carry on or not was the last conversation I had with my auntie and she wanted to know what I thought so I told her.

I was smoking weed at that age and so was she. He was gonna discover it eventually but know she gets to control it. I suggested edibles rather than letting him smoke as that not right.

What about what other people think has no relevance, they are not the ones who had only had 2-3 hours sleep every night for the past 7 years then had to go to work.

If it works for him and stops the rest of the family suffer then go for it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mellowed For This Useful Post:

DrGreen (11-01-13)

Thanks

thankyou dude great story exactuly the same here the kida was an angle, slept got on with the others no fights the lot, and at the end of the day its a harmless medicine, at that age id so go for it, make him cakes, find the right strain this is awsome, and there are so many strains relevant all with slightly different uses, its finding the right ones,
    your an old time smoker mellow grow some otto#1s and see whcih ones dont get you stoned to find the cbd rich and cull the thc for yourself lol,
    and offer her a test, could even oil it and put it in tablets if he didnt wana swallow, my guess is results would be outstanding, overall health too, as oil = bodies state of recovery, and definatly a cancer preventative too somany benefits,

i made oil for my grandad latley, i was tellin vmax, they said test it so i tryed a gram, now i slept from 2pm til 7am, no disruptance, i dont event remeber droping it was bad in a way lol i overdosed apparently i didnt need to test a full gram, but the point is im bipolar manic and ive taken sleepers somany times but i feel drowzy and like shit but stil only 3-4 hrs sleep thats restless sleep its impossible, that was the first time in years welll sicne i was a teen i guess that i slept like that i felt like a different person,
    so im experimenting now lol, i need blues for depression and relaxation, and the otto for the cbd high to help control my anxietys, i need a heavy sleeper and a calm sativa for mornings and down days, as i go up and down i need some to take me down and another to bring me up, so im going to try 4 strains to control my problems and see how i go,