Thread: New Gavita Pro 1000 DE photos...

Thanks

Default New Gavita Pro 1000 DE photos...

Whats up!

Just wanted to post some photos of my grow with the Gavita Pro 1000DE. I will say this, I will never go back to a traditional set up. This is the best grow I have ever done and I have been growing for awhile. I am also an owner of a Hydro Store in CA. So I have tested many products and many hood set ups. The set up is the cheaper then buying a conventional set up with hood and ballast and the long term savings is where it counts with bulb longevity and replacing the reflector for only 50 bones in two years and are in a new set up again.

Grow Footprint 4X8

1 Gavita Pro 1000DE

1 light mover.

Strain--Hindu Skunk

Photos just shy of starting week 6

Nutrients....Outlaw Formula----Bio Bizz, Hygrozyme, Humbolt Nutrients, GH Cal Mag, Botanicare Fulvex and a splash of Peruvian Gold.

Pots 3 Gallon

Soil Royal Gold "Basement Blend"

Thanks,

Outlaw

Any questions just ask...I have more photos of veg ect....this light is the best

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1466.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	98.8 KB 
ID:	165527Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1467.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	97.1 KB 
ID:	165528Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1468.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	99.7 KB 
ID:	165529Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1499.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	86.2 KB 
ID:	165530Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1514.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	67.4 KB 
ID:	165531

patrolmanmuddy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by outlaw55 View Post
    This is the best grow I have ever done and I have been growing for awhile
    Why? What has improved overall? Those pics do look impressive though!

Thanks

The plants were happier throughout the whole grow, Leaf size etc....the buds were big and more resin production...these Hindu are off my mother and I have grown them numerous times.....More Bud sets......Better reaction to nutes......Water consumption was like clock work.......never LOCKED....and tried to .....and never had to flush..I kept waiting and waiting for growth to slow....or lock...nope......never had to flush......its hard to explain...LOL...but my brothas that grow...have seen my past grows and basically what I keep getting is the same...Damn...they look so happy.......And that is past mid bloom when the plants usually start looking a little worn from being hammered with nutes....but nope....the plants just grew better....and one thing I noticed.....I only had to stake a couple plants and tie up a couple.....the rest are standing on there own...I can actually move the plants and they just sway back and forth like a sky scraper......in the past the weight would force my had to tie up and stake....the weight is there but the plants are stronger........so I saved time and having to mess with the plants.....and time is money...

I have been growing since 1991 on and off......and continuous for the last 10 years.....anyway.....again bro..hard to explain but the words they are just happy is all I can say..LOL

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to outlaw55 For This Useful Post:

C.K.Watt (27-01-14), Raoul Duke (05-03-13)

Thanks

The price of those gavitas is ridiculous not going to move many of those @ over £1000 a piece

Thanks

Great grow man. After seeing this I am definitely going to try them on a light rail. I am going to do a SOG grow in a 4x8 geo planter beds using coco, with 5 day veg and
    72 per 4x8. Do you have any advise/tips? Thanks for sharing your grow man.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by username474 View Post
    Great grow man. After seeing this I am definitely going to try them on a light rail. I am going to do a SOG grow in a 4x8 geo planter beds using coco, with 5 day veg and
    72 per 4x8. Do you have any advise/tips? Thanks for sharing your grow man.
    My plants are in my tent.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fivethumbsfrank View Post
    My plants are in my tent.
    I am happy for you. My post was for outlaw.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dastardly View Post
    The price of those gavitas is ridiculous not going to move many of those @ over £1000 a piece
    they aint £1000 a piece 450 I paid for mine and would never look back

10. The Following User Says Thank You to WW Master For This Useful Post:

tablet_man (30-10-13)

Thanks

I have owned one of these gravita's and thought that it was that I went bought another for a separate grow....they lower temp elec bills. these lights when turned up full to 1150wtts it still pulls less elec than two standard 600wtts hps...I can honestly say I haven't even noticed it on my quarterly elec bill.....as far as growing goes the branches have bud on them from end to end it has increased my yield big time....before I bought this light I was running 2x600 and 1x400 hps lights and wasn't yielding no where near what i'm getting now. I 've been growing for 15yrs+ always by NFT 6ft tables or bigger and used hps lights and I will NEVER use them again, the growth difference is unreal they totally grow different no stress what so ever from heat....until you have used one you just wont get it!!!! and how much I wanna rave about this light. it's foooooking awsome
    Last edited by WW Master; 16-05-13 at 11:22 PM.

Thanks

Default please post veg photos

Hi Outlaw,

I would love to see more photos you mention of veg. Tell me, what distance do you keep the bulb from then ladies? and only one gavita per 4x8 table will be sufficient?? How strong is the heat output from them? Thanks for posting

Quote Originally Posted by outlaw55 View Post
    Whats up!

Just wanted to post some photos of my grow with the Gavita Pro 1000DE. I will say this, I will never go back to a traditional set up. This is the best grow I have ever done and I have been growing for awhile. I am also an owner of a Hydro Store in CA. So I have tested many products and many hood set ups. The set up is the cheaper then buying a conventional set up with hood and ballast and the long term savings is where it counts with bulb longevity and replacing the reflector for only 50 bones in two years and are in a new set up again.

Grow Footprint 4X8

1 Gavita Pro 1000DE

1 light mover.

Strain--Hindu Skunk

Photos just shy of starting week 6

Nutrients....Outlaw Formula----Bio Bizz, Hygrozyme, Humbolt Nutrients, GH Cal Mag, Botanicare Fulvex and a splash of Peruvian Gold.

Pots 3 Gallon

Soil Royal Gold "Basement Blend"

Thanks,

Outlaw

Any questions just ask...I have more photos of veg ect....this light is the best

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1466.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	98.8 KB 
ID:	165527Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1467.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	97.1 KB 
ID:	165528Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1468.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	99.7 KB 
ID:	165529Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1499.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	86.2 KB 
ID:	165530Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1514.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	67.4 KB 
ID:	165531