Thread: Auto's 12/12 from seed?

Thanks

Default Auto's 12/12 from seed?

As the title says.. Is it worth it? not looking for big yield as such looking for quick end product, thanks.

Thanks

an auto will finish the same time weather its 12/12 or not as its not a photosensitive plant but starts to flower by age and maturity...
    but grab yourself a few lowryders or a 60 day wonder and you wont get much quicker than that...
    Revolution is more than sound

3. The Following User Says Thank You to eyes wide shut For This Useful Post:

curious-kitty (18-01-13)

Thanks

autos flower on any light cycle!! most people go for 20/4 or 18/6. 12/12 will just mean you get less yield. if you really wanna go 12/12 you will need to get some photoperiod seeds/cutting but then tey even wont produce flowers from seed either.

your autos wont flower until day 14-21 and most end up going over what it says on the packaging

you wont get a quick end product from either unless you chop early, which will lead to lame bud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Thanks for the quick responses, its best to go indica photoperiod tho correct? i have 'medical seeds - no name' because apperently its really good for insomnia because i suffer so much lack of sleep following a car crash few years back and am always in constant pain.. nothing the doctors gives me works.. think that would go alright 12/12 from seed? grower states 'This variety has a Sativa structure but, actually it is not a long-flowering plant. ' thanks again.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,381 Times

i think hes flowering from the sound of it, and thaught iv missed space... can i autoflower it,

yeah bang them autos in there mate, my friend 6000watt 12/12 auto greeno matic pulled 5 oz soil

greeno matic is an auto that needs 12-24 hrs too finnish ya normal flowering and finnish them on 20/4 (last few weeks = weight anyways) and ya can veg ya next photoperiods up

Thanks

i know what your sayin dr green, but i think this is his 1st grow i dont think there are any other plants.

@redbeats if you want a decent yield go 24/0 until you see bud sites forming or even pistils. then switch to 20/4 or 18/6

check out herbies or other seedbanks and look at short flower period plants. of its autos u want, go with what eyes wide shut said and get a 60 day wonder etc.

Thanks

it is my 2nd grow my first attempt failed due to heat problems.. basically i had 250w cfl with no air circulation or extraction aha, and still now because its not possible to have the extraction running constant if i had my lights on in the tent 20\4 my plants wld fry as it wld be above 30 for 12 hours off the day.. thanks for the help guys

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by redbeats View Post
    it is my 2nd grow my first attempt failed due to heat problems.. basically i had 250w cfl with no air circulation or extraction aha, and still now because its not possible to have the extraction running constant if i had my lights on in the tent 20\4 my plants wld fry as it wld be above 30 for 12 hours off the day.. thanks for the help guys
    mate your gonna need that extraction running 24 hours a day, regardless if your on 12/12. you need the air changes and circulation (fans) running all the time. this will stop any smells escaping, reduce heat and humidity build up. why cant you run the extraction?? if its noise your worried about ave a read around the forum. thers a few solutions or alternative fans suggested in threads. look here https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ign-and-Setups

search and yee shall find, springs to mind mate. quicker than waiting on answers

Thanks

Default Re: Auto's 12/12 from seed?

The Novice Section is dynamite dude - have a read!
    Also have a look at the DIY section for some better ideas on ventilation, there's bound to be something there to suit your needs.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kewlbeanz For This Useful Post:

curious-kitty (18-01-13)

DocBrown Guest

on a think different i got 1.5oz ish (branch snap dry) from a think different on 12/12 - i have a diary somewhere