Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Snakes employment, hiv & weed woes

Thanks

Christ allmighty

First off snake dont let the bastards grind you down!! keep us posted mate......

I`d like to get my hands on your boss as im sure alot of us would
    Quote Originally Posted by wert View Post
    i wonder if it will leave you a note ''dear john.....'' when it trundles off to the neighbors house that is growing with a 600w light instead of your 400w.........sneaky little ..........
    Fathers nearly silent fan and fillter modClick here

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    I've just realised there was a massive chunk missing there.

It's getting even nastier now...

24th, 25th 26th March I'm signed off - too ill to work. The phone didn't stop... what's the password for this? have you got the cheque book? bring the card to make the bank software work - where's the key for that??? he tried to get me to write all the passwords down and return all the stuff - in the post, in the same envelope! Now that's just basic security - breach of contract - nice try mate but i'm not falling for that - besides... where's your copies??? whos business is this? My Department is secure and I don't need to do anything important till Friday 27th.

He popped round on the 26th in person to drop a letter off while iam sick in bed - i am invited to a redundancy meeting on Monday 30th March 10:00 am
    Lmfao sounds to me like he found a rope a while back, then proceeded to tie a noose in it and with those actions while you were off sick, he placed the noose over his own head and then firmly tightened it around his neck.

Dates and times of those calls made to you from the company whilst you were off sick and already stressed by work etc will have been recorded by phone company, this information is now evidence of harassment.... harassment... shhh... you hear that?... I think I hear a bossman somewhere stepping up onto tiptoes on a very shaky stool, taking up the slack on a rope and tying it off..
    Last edited by Nephilim; 03-04-09 at 06:14 PM.

Thanks

Hey Snake,

Hope you get this sorted with your boss...

Its a right fuck about having to pay a solicitor etc..

But I really do think you have a case there...

Turns out today my Boss was shitting it because he made no accomodations for my "Stress/Insomnia" since my return to work.

Luckily we managed to see eye to eye,

He apologised to me, I apologised to him and hopefully thats that..

I'm lucky in the fact that at least this guy can be human when I presented all the facts to him...

I'm sorry that your boss is such a fucking android..

Take pleasure in the fact that you are with the woman he probably wants! Jealous cunt!

And don't just let this drop, make sure you at least have your day in court!!

Props to you man.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4