Thread: The wonders of Cannabis

1. Default The wonders of Cannabis

My Grandma is 78 and suffers from acute nerve and joint pains, she has been on prescribed pain medication for the last 10 years, she has worked her way upto the maximum dose of Tramadol and Morphine patches amongst all the other opiates she is taking for inflamation etc. Over the last few weeks the medication has stopped working and she can't get prescribed anything more. Today, my girlfriend went to see her and said she had shakes from the pain, was in tears and totally miserable. She told my girlfriend that she hadn't really slept for the past two days and feels like she's on her way out (this is really unusual for the Irish blooded battleaxe). She said she'd try anything for the pain.

A couple of hours ago I sent my GF up with 3 joints and the instructions to light up, have three tokes and then put it in the ashtray for 5 minutes and repeat until you feel the edge has been taken off, well I've just had a phonecall from my girlfriend informing me that my grandma has had 6 tokes and "could put the record player on and have a dance" -which she hasn't done for atleast 10 years - and that she is pain free and in good spirits for the first time in over two weeks, "if I'd have known what cannabis did I'd have started smoking it years ago" she said. I'm really over the moon for her.

I'm gonna have a look at the strain base now and try and find her an ideal strain. I'd love your advice on the matter

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY HERB !
    "People say 'well you can abuse marijuana' well shit you can abuse cheeseburgers too! You know? But we're not going around closing burger king, because you can abuse something. I can take a fuckin' fork and jam it into my eyeball, does that mean forks should be illegal? I can jump off a bridge should we outlaw bridges? Let's nerf the world."-Joe Rogan
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-LMeKlk2HY

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mc6pack For This Useful Post:

Amber Reef (25-01-13), Goodbuddy (25-01-13), makumlad (25-01-13), Stirruphead (27-01-13), VMAX (26-01-13)

Thanks

i have no advice mate but thanks for sharing, i love to hear cases like this

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Amber Reef For This Useful Post:

mc6pack (25-01-13)

WanderinBloke Guest

That's great news bud. The more these stories are told the more people start to listen.

Be sure to check out cannabis oil. It's far more potent than opiates without the nasty side effects and it sounds like she'd only need a tiny dose once or twice a day. Have a look through the medical section on here, youll find lots more info there.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to WanderinBloke For This Useful Post:

mc6pack (25-01-13)

Bobby Digital Guest

grow half a key and make her a supply of oil

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bobby Digital For This Useful Post:

Amber Reef (25-01-13), mc6pack (25-01-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,303 Times

Default good medicine

make her hash cakes because you need less and get better effect eating than smoking,as for strains my fav is original afghan1 which makes good medicine or oil if can take the time to make it.dont give modern skunk and the like because of being so high in thc and fairly low in cbd which is what is best for pain.i care for my partner who is severly disabled and has come to the same impass with medications prescribed by the pain clinic .which is why i medicate her myself.i have looked on this forum and there are special cbd strains to suit most ailments on here and plenty of advice for recipes that make it more palatable.god bless this magic herb.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Duke1 For This Useful Post:

mc6pack (25-01-13)