Thread: HELP.No gro shops open and my bubbler system has stopped working.

Thanks

Default HELP.No gro shops open and my bubbler system has stopped working.

Hi all just checking everything over this morning and my pissing bubbler in my oxypot has stopped working. And all the neuts have set at the top of the water. None of my local gro shops are open on Sundays and I may not be able to get to one until Friday with me having work all week. Had any one got any ideas on what I can do or could I get something from say pets at home for a fish tank just to last me? Please help peeps

Mr-Lover Guest

Stand and Blow it.. lol.. Get yaself Down to a Pet Shop you Will be Able to Grab a Cheap one For Now to Get you By.. Just If you Can Find one Open Today..

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,811 Times

Default Sv: HELP.No gro shops open and my bubbler system has stopped working.

Aye a petshop will sort you out, assuming there is one close to you thats open today, otherwise I would get to one asap tomorrow.
    Wont your plant die really fast if there is no air in the water?

Tapatalked
    Last edited by DaveyJones; 27-01-13 at 11:51 AM.

Thanks

Default HELP.No gro shops open and my bubbler system has stopped working.

Cheers peeps.iv just got a fine drill bit and cleaned all the holes out , cleaned the sponge out and changed the fuse. And she's working thank god iv just ordered another online which should arrive during the week just hope mine lasts until then. Il have a few pic updates on later today

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jackox100 For This Useful Post: