Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Tobacco substitute

Thanks

Default Tobacco substitute

Morning.

Ok so I've looked on google ect and I'm just getting some herbs that I can smoke on there own.

I really want to stop smoking tobacco it's so bad. And I don't want pure weed in my joints so I need a substitute.

Something that is not harmful when smoked. I did look but couldn't find anything on this here. What do you use..

Any input would be good. Cheerrs

I don't grow weed - I plant seeds - The seed grows the weed

Mr-Lover Guest

Have Alook up About Shisha Flavoring.. Just Come to Fort Its Rather Damp Stuff But Will Need to Dry it Out Properly.. I Have Some Here Will Give That Atry Myself

Thanks

But once you dry it out is it safe to smoke? I did think of this but surely there is something made to smoke with weed.

Thanks

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,322 Times

theres plenty of tobacco substitute's on online head-shops. but what they taste like and whether they are infact much better for you then tobacco in the first place is a different matter. i bought some marinhuilla online and it tastes like the flesh between ghandi's toes.

some people on here have spoken well about "greengo", but id like to know what im smoking and many of the tobacco substitutes dont say what they actually contain.
    1 fella on here has said he dries and cuts up his fan leaves to mix with spliffs
    “The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum.” Noam Chomsky

Stay Close to the soil, its good for the soul.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to psychocannanaut For This Useful Post:

Northern (22-07-17)

Thanks

Hmmm thanks. Think I will have to keep hunting. Must be something out there

Just looked up greengo

This tobacco substitute is made of 4 natural ingredients, namely Hazel leaf, Papaya, Mint and Eucalyptus.

Can some- let me kow what the actuall taste is like..
    Last edited by Vetran; 04-02-13 at 01:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetran View Post
    This tobacco substitute is made of 4 natural ingredients, namely Hazel leaf, Papaya, Mint and Eucalyptus.

Can some- let me kow what the actuall taste is like..
    I'm guessing kinda menthol(ish)...with a polo aftertaste!

Thanks

When a person get it dried out is it safely and securely in order to smoke cigarettes? I have done contemplate this but definitely there is something made to smoke together with weed.

Thanks

You can buy herbal cigarettes which have no nicotine in them but when I looked at the tar levels they were huge.

Thanks

vape pens are the best! dont even have to get it with nicotine in there if you dont want it.

Thanks

Herbals are worse for you than cigarettes in most cases - the only benefit seems to be that they are non addictive (but then they taste so bad you wont go back for more anyway)

Dont ruin some good bud with herbal cigs - If you don't want to smoke tobacco then what about a pipe, but if health is the main thing vap wins hands down

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast