Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Medicinal Oil - D.I.Y

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Grub View Post
    For your plight mate i hope Rick is indeed correct!

Personally i'm a little dubious.... If cannabis or it's derivatives can cure most cancers as Rick states, wouldn't all the worldwide cancer charities, drug companies, cancer organisations and doctors/scientists, produce prescription cannabis drugs so that everyone with cancer can be cured?
    There seems to be a lot of documents, suggestions, and personal testimonies going around about the 'healing properties' of cannabis, but as yet no actual real 'proof' that Cannabis cures cancer...... yet.

Just my thought's mate.
    The industry profits from treatment not cure, if they cured cancer they wouldnt make any more money...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spartacus Smokes For This Useful Post:

Dazmandaz (16-03-16), GEORGE (09-11-18), Ginger-bud (21-11-18), Valentina (19-11-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus Smokes View Post
    The industry profits from treatment not cure, if they cured cancer they wouldnt make any more money...
    so sad
    so true

nothing less than sick

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to celery For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-11-18), Ginger-bud (21-11-18), Valentina (19-11-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ironlung View Post
    Hey Grub ,
    Thanks mate

The info about curing most serious cancers comes from Rick himself...
    And as for the time taken to cure them , This information also comes from Ricks personal experience.

I am actually trying to do this myself for my aunt who has breast cancer which Rick claims can be cured with oils and i have done soo much research into this its actually driving me mad lol
    But it also leads me to uncountable scientific documents which claim the same as Rick..

Ever noticed how cancer drug and treatment companies are doing the best buisness in the world and yet cancer is always on the rise?

As far a completly curing cancer, It has been known and documented in numerous cases.
    But i have been lead to believe it isolates and stops it in its in tracks, ( if that makes sense ) As it is a mutating cell and thc stops cells from mutating, Therefore you could remove what was there and with ongoing treatment stop it ever starting or spreading again .

I would also like to believe it cures most serious cancers ..
    Hopefully it will work for my aunt and proove Ricks case even more..
    Only time will tell now
    Out of curiosity how did your aunt do after you made her oil to take?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elleinad For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-11-18), Ginger-bud (21-11-18)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Grub View Post
    For your plight mate i hope Rick is indeed correct!

Personally i'm a little dubious.... If cannabis or it's derivatives can cure most cancers as Rick states, wouldn't all the worldwide cancer charities, drug companies, cancer organisations and doctors/scientists, produce prescription cannabis drugs so that everyone with cancer can be cured?
    There seems to be a lot of documents, suggestions, and personal testimonies going around about the 'healing properties' of cannabis, but as yet no actual real 'proof' that Cannabis cures cancer...... yet.

Just my thought's mate.
    2009 you know, and still, this shit hasn’t been proven! Shocking, where the fuck the scientists at? They start a study, get themselves high and forget what they were doing ffs lol.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

British green (08-11-18), G' (21-11-18), GEORGE (09-11-18), Ginger-bud (21-11-18), Valentina (19-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

Shame Cajun Celt isn’t with us anymore as he was living proof that cannabis could help the fight against cancer. The one thing him dexter and chew all said and agreed on was rick Simpson oil was old hat at the treatment of cancer and there was much much better ways to dose yourself . Anyone needing help should look up these guys in our medical section 😃🇬🇧

Sent from a green and pleasant land

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

G' (21-11-18), GEORGE (09-11-18), Ginger-bud (21-11-18), redisiel (19-11-18), WhIpLaSh (08-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Quote Originally Posted by British green View Post
    Shame Cajun Celt isn’t with us anymore as he was living proof that cannabis could help the fight against cancer. The one thing him dexter and chew all said and agreed on was rick Simpson oil was old hat at the treatment of cancer and there was much much better ways to dose yourself . Anyone needing help should look up these guys in our medical section ������

Hey brother green,
    Can you anyone tell me about the biobomb suppositories, I know bomber had bud delete one ages ago and said he was going to put it up again but don’t think he got round to it also I can’t get him on that email either tbh mate.
    Thank you mate
    Blessings and gratitude
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

British green (20-11-18), G' (21-11-18), GEORGE (24-11-18), Ginger-bud (21-11-18), Valentina (19-11-18)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by redisiel View Post
    Hey brother green,
    Can you anyone tell me about the biobomb suppositories, I know bomber had bud delete one ages ago and said he was going to put it up again but don’t think he got round to it also I can’t get him on that email either tbh mate.
    Thank you mate
    Blessings and gratitude
    Redz
    Threads don’t get deleted as far as I know, just in seen, maybe if you go to bombers banned account, and scan through his threads, the deleted ones will still show and you’ll be able to revive it?

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

G' (21-11-18), GEORGE (24-11-18), Ginger-bud (21-11-18), redisiel (19-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

In his thread he done here below this he said he asked bud to delete it, but I’ll try that but I ain’t got a clue where to start tbh, I’ll have to go through all his posts, looooooooooong bro
    Redz
    Mack did you find out about the 1 ml to 1 gram ??

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

British green (20-11-18), G' (21-11-18), GEORGE (24-11-18), Ginger-bud (21-11-18), Valentina (19-11-18)

Thanks

Default Medicinal Oil - D.I.Y

1ml = 1g of CO

Unless you’re treating liver cancer, use extra virgin olive oil for the carrier, not coconut oil. Use Sunflower Liquid Lecithin, not granulated

20:1*= 1 g CCO + 16 g carrier oil + 4 g lecithin

1000 mg cannabinoids /21 capsules =*47 mg cannabinoids per capsule.

10:1*= 1 g CCO + 8 g carrier oil + 2 g lecithin

1000 mg /11 capsules =*91 mg cannabinoids per capsule

5:1*= 1 g CCO + 4 g carrier oil + 1 g lecithin

1000 mg/6 capsules =*167 mg cannabinoids per capsules

1. Mix your CO with your chosen carrier oil in a hot water bath. (Bring water to the boil then kill the flame)
    2. Now add the Lecithin and mix well
    3. Place in the fridge for 24 hrs but keep mixing and check for separation. Should be good with olive oil tho
    4. Bring up to room temp and fill your capsules using a 1 ml/g syringe

Never use straight oil, you’re flushing the meds down the shitter.

We use 70% suppositories and 25% oral. When taking orally, you must keep the liver busy or the THC will get metabolised in 11-hydroxy-THC and that cannot kill cancer cells

Only insert shallow (25-30mm max!) or the oils will hit the Hepatic Portal vain and go to the liver and get metabolised

Take apigenin supplements 30 mins before the dose or a table spoon of coconut oil to give the busy work (if not liver cancer)

Dose 5-6 times per day. Cannabinoids loose the power to fight cancer after around 4 hours so dosing 5-6 times per day will not give the tumours any breathing space.

Diet change. No read meat, sugar, dairy or processed foods. Organic food if possible.

Cancer can chemically turn off our receptors. You must get them cleaned or you’re pissing in the wind.

Green tea, green apples, olive oil, 90% coco chocolate
    A very very good friend asked me to post this for you reds . Hope it helps brother 😃 I can get in contact if ya need more information 😃🇬🇧

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

AND (22-11-18), G' (21-11-18), GEORGE (24-11-18), Ginger-bud (21-11-18), lipnobody (23-11-18), redisiel (20-11-18), Valentina (22-11-18), WhIpLaSh (20-11-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by redisiel View Post
    Hey brother green,
    Thank you mate
    Blessings and gratitude
    Redz
    Hope the above information helps reds 😃🇬🇧

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

G' (21-11-18), GEORGE (24-11-18), Ginger-bud (21-11-18), lipnobody (23-11-18), redisiel (20-11-18), WhIpLaSh (20-11-18)

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast