Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Medicinal Oil - D.I.Y

Thanks

Thanks guys

Here's a little something i also posted in the general section.

Thought it was relavant to what has already been said in the posts here

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBMYxoveUNY"]YouTube - Legalize Marijuana...[/ame]

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ironlung For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-11-18)

Thanks

a can see why this guy get so crazy about it all
    good on him for standin up for it should be more of us doing it
    nice post

GOVERNMENT is a fiction.
    STATUTE LAW is a fiction.
    RELIGION is a fiction.
    BANKING is a fiction.
    TAX is a fiction.
    MEDIA is a fiction.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hazza For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-11-18)

Thanks

HELL YES Very good post...

MR. GRUB can I suggest that you look into this... I have been finding document after document after article after documentary on the effects of cancer curing cannabis... And I have only been searching for a few months and the evidence is undeniably true to the fact that the active ingredients within cannabis indeed fight and kill and can cure cancer.

To help the discussion... This is a cure... not a relief. T-9 Tetrahydrocanna and IMO soon to be discovered other cannabinoids but as for now t-9 THC has been confirmed to eliminate Cancer cells in dosages that are non toxic to normal cells. This mean the THC actually ceases the cancer cell's functionality, while decreasing the size of the cell and eventually demobilizing it and rendering it dead... DEAD...

The proof is right before your eyes right HERE... Look at this,,, If you don't have quick time get it... I normally hate quick time but this is the REAL PROOF for your own eyes.... Also posted by a very reputable independant cancer research facility.

http://www.sethgroup.org/videos.html

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to X_John-Smith_X For This Useful Post:

CockRoach (22-06-11), Duke1 (30-01-13), GEORGE (09-11-18)

Thanks

looks like the guy in the video could do with a joint

wicked post though cheers

8. The Following User Says Thank You to b.t.y For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-11-18)

samhain Guest

Thumbs up

Thanking you kindly ironlung , great information , some of which i was looking for . Can i use acetone and you answered that the bud should be dry . Managed to source ISO from a medical/cleanroom supplier and you'r chemist tip is top .
    I to have been following the hero rick with interest and want oil .

I have good new's http://www.gwpharm.com/research_cultivation.asp GWpharmacies are producing the first legal hemp oil at a secret location in England
    "GW is licensed by the UK Home Office to cultivate cannabis plants and cultivation of GW's first cannabis varieties or “chemovars” began in August 1998. The initial crop was grown from seed but all subsequent chemovars have been grown from cuttings or “clones” so that they are genetically identical. This ensures that the ratio of plant constituents is fixed within narrow limits. Growing from clones does not involve genetic modification but does ensure that plants are selected according to their cannabinoid composition. GW's botanical research team continues to develop new chemovars expressing different cannabinoid contents which will form the basis of future research.

GW's cannabis plants are grown in highly secure computer-controlled glasshouses. All aspects of the growing climate, including temperature, humidity, air change and photoperiod, are computer-controlled. By very carefully controlling the growing environment, GW ensures plant material is grown to very strict pharmaceutical standards and that growth is phased to ensure continuity of supply throughout the year.

Cultivation capability has been increased to cater for commercial supply of our first product Sativex®. Pharmaceutical production has also been scaled up both in-house and through external contractors to provide sufficient capacity to manufacture product for tens of thousands of patients.
    Laboratory analysis of selected chemovar lines demonstrates that the cannabinoid ratios are very consistent. Such high levels of consistency are unusual in plants and are very important in applications made to medical regulatory authorities"

They are using sativa strains with a high CBD content for treating MS patient's .
    Taken from the BBC evil weed documentry , part six shows the growroom and laboritory
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAfs_No8lE8&feature=related"]YouTube - 6-6 Cannabis The Evil Weed[/ame]

Another related link
    http://www.youtube.com/user/EssiacHempLaetrile

Thanks

hi everyone,iv only just lost my dad to non hodgkins lymphoma and now my uncle who is only 42 years old is also dying from non hodgkins lymphoma,I have watched pheonix tears etc etc and really need help in aquiring this oil.
    please if anyone has a conection in the uk or could get it to the uk please please please get in contact with me via pm and il send my mobile or email address.-many thanks for reading-im getting desperate now.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to 8796andrew For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-11-18)

Thanks

here is a list for any one self medicating.. *snip*
    good read.
    andrew check out phenix tears theres peeps there supplying oil at a price.good luck.
    Last edited by Eggbox; 21-01-10 at 01:53 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mickrick For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,124 Times

We don't allow linking to other canna forums mate, sorry but them's the rules

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Eggbox For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-11-18)

Thanks

no worries,my bad. shame it could have helped a lot of medicinal using folks.

mick.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to mickrick For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,124 Times

It's nothing that's not posted here and other easily available place via Google(tell people to search if you really want) Not my rules - I'm just hired muscle paid in tea and biscuits

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Eggbox For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-11-18)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast