Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Medicinal Oil - D.I.Y

Thanks

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Eggbox View Post
    It's nothing that's not posted here and other easily available place via Google(tell people to search if you really want) Not my rules - I'm just hired muscle paid in tea and biscuits
    ok i know i aint been here very long,, but i love this site and the peps are grt ,grt info grt help,,,but i do have to say this:i agree with what you are saying dont get me wrong but trust me when i say that there are many of us whom may been on the computer a while now i have for a few yrs now about 10,, and i still find problems getting around the web to find out information iam looking for,, this is normly i put in the wrong words to find what iam looking for,,,ok this is very hard for me to say as i know a lot pepes gonna read this so please excuse me ,, i have a learning diffaclty,,,shit man,,should said that that hit,, mmmm well i have had this ever since i was young,, i scould not understand what people was trying to tell me/teach me//
    never went school from 7yr on in out thoughout teens,,cut all this shit short,,I GIVE a big thanks to most of all whom has shown me around goggle other site about com,sand many other things ect: is my BRO fazed, for without his one to one with me i would have never know where to go to or how. or learned what i know now,,i feel there are many others like me out there who benifit from this site and the info give even if sometimes its throuh goggle ect:AND yes i know a lot of you have been here yrs and iam just a new be,, and get looked aside,, i see it from some but not others BUT ALL IN ALL the mod,s seem grt peps and what rags doing id give he a medal personly,, sorry if i have carryed on a bit here but this is how i feel no harm ment peace :good luck and god bless
    Last edited by dragonsilverlights; 21-01-10 at 01:44 PM.
    Fact not Fiction
    its not the SIZE of your colaits the way it smokes

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dragonsilverlights For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-11-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eggbox View Post
    It's nothing that's not posted here and other easily available place via Google(tell people to search if you really want) Not my rules - I'm just hired muscle paid in tea and biscuits

mick.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mickrick For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-11-18)

Thanks

It talks of vapourising the oil, does vapourising ground bud not achieve the same thing or is it something about the process of making the oil that makes it more potent or more effective or something?

Only just come across this one, excellent info. My mum suffers with all sorts (not cancer) that the docs just can't cure, and she has many sleepless nights. I'm trying to talk her into using my vape as I'm certain it would at least let her sleep properly.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GrassHopper For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-11-18), Incognitto (06-09-17)

Thanks

I'm new to the site, I believe in holistic meds, I read an article that they did research with alziemers patients and are having success with the THC for treatment. My step-mother has lost her short term memory and I'm curious if this could help, or at least keep her from fading further. Not sure where to start, have had much to do with marijuana since I was a teenager. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks j

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jhayes For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-11-18)

Thanks

hello chaps

I have a chronic condition called erythrodermic psoriasis. it's where your whole body turns into a giant scab and falls off to soon be replaced with another ... and on and on for months now. simply put my immune system has identified my skin as something to be got rid of and is trying its hardest to do so while my heart works like mad to replace the skin my immune system has ordered disposed of ... so it's a crazy biological loop and all this boils down to 't'-cell malfunction which happens in cancer too.

SO ... I 've got the raw material and have got the solvent and I 'm waiting til the missus has the weekend off and we're going to wash thc and make some oil. and then I 'm gonna smoke it and after a while get well.

our solvent is NAPTHA. rick says naptha washes less chlorophyll from the material which produces a lighter colored oil. naptha is also called shellite or zippo lighter fuel. DONT USE ACETONE AS IT HAS GOT SOME BAD STUFF IN IT.

and someone asked about smoking bud to achieve the same end ... but you can't smoke enuf bud. need to condense the goodies which is what oil is all about. my dosage is ONE gram of oil a day that means you'd be smoking 100 grams of bud a day!!! cough cough spew spew!

cheers all

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wilbur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-11-18), prime (30-04-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,381 Times

ive seen cannabis work on cancer, and amazing it is! not only pain free, but depression free anxiety free and relaxed, apparently for some unknown reason cancerous and tumorus cells deplenish when introduced to high ammounts of thc and cbd/ns etc, they cant handle the strong shit :P

but i aint prepared to use a pound of weed for oil.... mayve 3-4oz, howmuch will 3-4oz of bone dry stalkless buds get me in oil? ive ordered seeds that relate to helping relief from fibromialgea fr my motherinlaw, who has never touched cannabis, but is exited of the legaliseation and doenst mind it since i showed her the medicinal lists, and she has seen the benafits ive had,

she agreed to try soem oils woohoo :P

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DrGreen For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-11-18)

Thanks

well, I made my oil a la rick simpson and it has turned out good! my vapouriser should arrive in the mail today and we'll see how things go. feel quite excited actually ... and quite in charge of my life! this is certainly much better than being in hospital at the whim of experts. will post how the medicine works in the future.

to Itid8 above who asked how much oil? well simpson says 500 grammes of bud will yield 50 - 60 grammes of oil. so that's about one tenth of the weight of yr bud is oil. and if yr sick the value of a pound varies depending how sick you are!

cheers ...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to wilbur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-11-18)

Thanks

I 've been taking a gram of oil a day for about ten days now. I thought a gram a day would be stupifying ... but not so. well, maybe so for an hour after each smoke. but all in all I 'm simply very relaxed. no bother with excessive 'hungries' either.
    and most importantly some of my symptoms seem to be lessening! let's keep going and see what more happens!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to wilbur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-11-18)

Thanks

I have abandoned my self treatment because I have been accepted into a trial and have received cannabis tinctures from Mullaway Medical Cannabis Pty Ltd, Kempsie, Australia. the tinctures are amazing in their effect.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to wilbur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,555 Times

Will you keep us updated on how you get on.with the trial? lot of people on here would interested......

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Diply For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-11-18)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast