Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Making Hash

Thanks

Thumbs up Making Hash

Making Hash
    There are many different ways of making hash. The main thing of making hash is to extract the THC out of your leafs and any loose bud (Kif). Here are 3 most popular ways for you.

The Blender Method
    Put water in a blender. Add a large handful of leaves, stems, seeds and weak weed. Put it in 3 or 4 ice cubes and blend it for 3-4 minutes or so. Just make sure everything is chopped very finely. Second, you will need a gold reusable coffee filter (or 90-line silk screen). Get a large mouth quart mason jar, and strain your Slurpee mixture through it. Once you have strained all the liquid through, run some more water through the leaf material to wash any extra trichomes through.

After a few minutes you will notice a white collection at the bottom of the jar, this is the trichomes. Let the trichomes settle at the bottom for about 20-30 minutes. Next, pour off the top 2/3's of the filtered green water, leaving the settled trichomes at the bottom. Add more ice water to get the green stuff out, and let the trichomes settle at the bottom for about 20 minutes again. Repeat this step one more time. Pour off as much water as you can without pouring off trichomes, filter the resulting trichome/water mix through a paper coffee filter. The trichomes will not go through the paper, but the water will. When all the water has gone through, slightly wet, cold, mass of trichomes will be left. They will be easy to handle and to press.

The Alcohol Method

Take your stash (stems, seeds, weak weed) and place them in a covered pot, with enough alcohol to cover everything. Isopropyl alcohol is commonly available at pharmacies. Look for alcohol that is 99% pure. Denatured alcohol also works well. Sometimes isopropyl alcohol is called rubbing alcohol. Now carefully boil the mixture on an electric stove. Be careful: the alcohol is very flammable! After 45 minutes of heating you can strain the solids out, saving the alcohol. Now, repeat the process with the same residuals, but with fresh alcohol. When the second boil is over, remove the solids again, combine the two quantities of alcohol and boil again until you have a syrupy mixture. This syrupy mixture will contain much of the THC formerly hidden in the stash.

Making Cannabutter
    Bring a pot of water to a rolling boil, then put a small amount of butter in the water. The butter melts, and mixes in with the water. Then put the grass or stash in and boil it. Now all the grass will be riling around with the water and the butter. The THC dissolves into the butter. Stir the stuff regularly. After half an hour of cooking the grass, strain out the grass and stash and squeeze all the juice out of it, and put the liquid in the fridge.

A few hours later, the mixture is cold enough so that the cannabutter has solidified to the surface. It will look kind of scummy, but it's just enchanted butter. Scoop it out and retain it in a bowl or a jar. The cannabutter can be used just like butter, in brownies or cake.

blurry-vision Guest

Great thread love me hash big time...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blurry-vision View Post
    Great thread love me hash big time...
    Thanks mate. I love it too when i can get it.

blurry-vision Guest

Quote Originally Posted by lkdj2003 View Post
    Thanks mate. I love it too when i can get it.
    I'm lucky (sometimes), my brother works as a travel guide he was in nepal last year so i got a few gifts in the post...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blurry-vision View Post
    I'm lucky (sometimes), my brother works as a travel guide he was in nepal last year so i got a few gifts in the post...
    Thats what you want, niceeeeee....

Thanks

very good post sir, i have been wondering how to make the butter for ages, cheers my friend!!

Thanks

When doing the alcohol method, another way its to cover some bud/weed/trim etc in the alcohol and shake vigorously for 2 or 3 minutes. Then extract through a coffee filter and evaporate either by blowing a fan over it, or putting it on a dish atop of a boiling pan of water with the steam heating the plate to evap the alcohol. This method gets less yield than the one above, but the final product is much more potent.

You can also do this with everclear, and just dont evap it completely so its still slightly liquid and put it into a visine or dropper bottle or such and and then you can drop a drop or two at the end of a ciggie or just on some rolling paper or a bowl and let the alcohol evaporate, then you can get really high from it. Doing it on the end of ciggies is a discreet but great way to get fried.

Hope this is a nice addition.

Lala

Thanks

Gonna add another thing too

Put any and all of the kif from your space case/grinder (if you have one) into the bottom corner of a cellophane wrapper from a 10-deck of cigarettes.

wrap it all up tightly and sellotape it so it forms a nice wee package.

next, get some disgustingly hot water and put it into a glass bottle and put the lid on. now, press the package against the bottle for a few minutes to heat it up.

then just roll, press, squash and beat that wee package for a while and then leave it to cool for about 20-30 minutes and you should have a little press of hashish.

Thanks

nice advice lads, definately gonna make some armaggedon X sirius hash!!!!

Thanks

nice thread dude, i've seen a few videos on youtube... deffo gunna make some skunk special hash too :P

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast