Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official sports Betting/Trading Thread

Notorious WD Guest

Quote Originally Posted by blurry-vision View Post
    He's an exciting talent Kel Brook isn't he mate ? Along with David Price they are the two UK boxers I can see winning world titles before too long.
    Brook just needs to chase bigger fights now. He has pretty much won every fight handily so far. He is in a stupidly hard division to win a title bit should he chase Berto he might have a chance.

Price is best in Britain bar Haye by some margin, questions remain about his chin but his defense is tight and he is pretty hard to tag clean. If he hits you its over because he really snaps his punches and turns them over well. Probably hits as hard as any HW right now and doesnt even have to sit on his punches to hurt you. One to watch for sure. The man who I think is England's next big thing is an amateur called Anthony Joshua who fights for England in 2012 Olympics, he battered Fury like a ragdoll in training and thats from Fury himself!

Boxing is on the up for sure

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Notorious WD For This Useful Post:

blurry-vision Guest

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteDiesel View Post
    Nice one mate. I made 67 on the footy last weekend. Am up 521 since turn of year, the money goes in a holiday fund in Sept, if it just covers spends I will be happy.

You on the double or treble? They didn't have Frogmeni on the go when I placed a bet. Add him to win for a 4way, if your really greedy go for points win. Good luck fella
    Just the double m8, 20 on, gets me about 85 quid back IIRC. Have cleared 800 profit just this week. Since last June I have been on fire m8. Cricket trading is where I have the most success like.

Notorious WD Guest

Just the double m8, 20 on, gets me about 85 quid back IIRC. Have cleared 800 profit just this week. Since last June I have been on fire m8. Cricket trading is where I have the most success like.

800 profit. Fuck me sideways Blurry. That's some skills right there!

I will be absolutely sure to follow your tips on the cricket

blurry-vision Guest

800 profit. Fuck me sideways Blurry. That's some skills right there!

I will be absolutely sure to follow your tips on the cricket
    The thing with Test cricket is that you need to trade it really as opposed to just a straight up gamble, well you do better trading it anyway. But I can defo still put up a starting position and go from there. Basic example - back at 3.0(2/1) trade off at 2.0(evs) and so on, the cricket markets are very volatile which is excellent for trading the odds.

England play Sri lanka in about 2 weeks, the draw looks worth taking on to me in each test. The good thing is that if it is not looking good you still have the option of getting some money back and with games going on for a few days you get plenty of time to consider your financial position. Test cricket and betting exchanges are a match made in heaven lol.

Notorious WD Guest

Mate I am blasted right now and drank a few San Miguels. Stick the advice in ice for now and I will get learning on Cricket coa your post as left me :/ so I will get on it tomorrow or Monday if poss, cheers mucka. Good lick with boxing and speak tomorrow

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Notorious WD For This Useful Post:

blurry-vision Guest

lmfao Whenever I try and explain cricket trading most people are like - wut ? Just think stocks and shares but with cricket lol.

Thanks

Hi guys and gals.

Long story short I have really run the rule over tonights boxing and really fancy a double consisting of Brook v Hatton = Brook win on points and Martinez v Macklin = Martinez KO.

£10 bet with paddy power brings you in £34, chucking in Rodriguez to win to take win upto £41. Which btw I have a score on, lovely treble and quite likely to come in.

Good luck and I hope it comes in for you all.[/url]
    did it come in?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to poemsforsealions For This Useful Post:

blurry-vision Guest

The 1st part has yes. Brook won on points, although it was nervy as the ref could have stopped it at any point from the start really. The Martinez fight is not on till later, but yeah 1st part of the double is up. Fingers crossed for the 2nd now.

Notorious WD Guest

Quote Originally Posted by poemsforsealions View Post
    did it come in?
    The 1st part has yes. Brook won on points, although it was nervy as the ref could have stopped it at any point from the start really. The Martinez fight is not on till later, but yeah 1st part of the double is up. Fingers crossed for the 2nd now.
    It all come in. Every bet I advised be it Brook pts, Martinez ko, Fragomeni pts and Rodriguez win. The double advised came in nicely but it was tight. Hatton could of been pulled out and Macklin could of lasted had he not spunked his load in the 11th.

Hope a few quid was put on by you lot.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Notorious WD For This Useful Post:

blurry-vision Guest

yep nice one WD, had me sweating thought Macklin was gonna go the distance and thought Brook was gonna stop Hatton, but who cares it won. Good call mate a 3/1(just over) winner is nice poke.

I owe you a virtual pint my friend. I'll have to try and return the favour with a cricket bet.

Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast