Thread: advice needed on growing in bio bizz coco

Thanks

Default advice needed on growing in bio bizz coco

im currently growing royal queen northeren lights auto in bio bizz coco, this is my 1st grow using this stuff, im generally hydro, anyways i hav a few of these at 4 weeks now, they seem to be growing ok but the leaves are yellow on most of them, i think i havent gave them enough nutes hence them turning yellow, im using 600 w hps, temps at 70-75. i didnt realise the coco mix doesnt hav much nutes in it, so started using nutes on them, just panicking a bit because of the colour of them, they have started flowering so i know there not dying yet lol. im using advanced nutrients micro,grow and bloom. just wondering if any1 can shed some light on the whole yellow colour thing, i know its not the light bleaching the leaves because the light is 18 inches from the top of plants. any info would be appreciated.

jimmi420 Guest

Just feed them daily with food and keep an eye on run off,feed to 20% run off, iff run off is climbing above EC you feeding too quick ease up on EC, PH 5.8, sling run off down shithouse.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmi420 For This Useful Post:

dickyb77 (13-02-13)