Thread: Watering Feeding in Coco

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks
    Provided Answers: 1

Default Answered: Watering Feeding in Coco

Hey All.

Today I moved my ladies ( I hope) into 20l pots from small seedling pots.

See Diary thread here https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1069462534

I have a questions as to how much I should water them feed them.

I only gave them a small plastic party cup of water when I moved them over as I dont want to shock the shit out of them with too much nutes.

My nutrients are in my water bucket, mixed every 4 days.

Should I give them a proper watering now, like water the full 20L of soil with nutrient feed, or should I give them normal water. and only gradually build up the amount of nutrient rich water.

Also should I be watering them with normal water that has no nutrients in it as well because I have just been giving them water with nutrients mixed in.

Maybe they need a break every other day with just plain water?

Advice appreciated.
    Last edited by weed2free; 20-02-13 at 08:22 PM.

2. "Nah m8 you doing it wrong, once transplanted , flood your pots really fast with a nuit mix and iff its a fair size and plenty of roots feed daily to around 20percent run off, iff its small feed every few days at same ratio for a week or 2 until the roots get established then daily."