Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Suggestions for a new grow?

Thanks

Yeah I noticed many people loving that strain. I googled for favourite strains and went for the favourites that sounded good for me, like Jack Herer, Sour Diesel, Blue Dream, Kali Mist and bubblegummer.

Chocolate Heaven and Snowcap LA sounds so good. Can't wait to get them all started.

Thanks

You might wanna be careful with how you look up strains like that dude cause these people bigging up Blue Dream are mostly yanks with access to medicinal grade cannabis and clones and BD was known as a clone only. That said though you got lucky lol, I did her last grow and is a great plant, Humboldt Seed Organisation were a nice surprise I'm even doing her again this grow. I have also grown their Trainwreck and Chemdawg half way.. great breeder one of my favourites an I'm like you, I started growing 4-5 dif strains an have never done a single type grow lol.

Goodluck dude sounds like some nice strains you've got there, remember if your in UK that it's 8 plants for a personal charge should the worst happen.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Juice For This Useful Post:

Dr666 (28-02-13)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    You might wanna be careful with how you look up strains like that dude cause these people bigging up Blue Dream are mostly yanks with access to medicinal grade cannabis and clones and BD was known as a clone only. That said though you got lucky lol, I did her last grow and is a great plant, Humboldt Seed Organisation were a nice surprise I'm even doing her again this grow. I have also grown their Trainwreck and Chemdawg half way.. great breeder one of my favourites an I'm like you, I started growing 4-5 dif strains an have never done a single type grow lol.

Goodluck dude sounds like some nice strains you've got there, remember if your in UK that it's 8 plants for a personal charge should the worst happen.
    Thanks for the warning man.

I checked favorite strains to grow and smoke, as I thought that there are many hard to grow plants out there that are great to smoke. And I don't want any of them.

How did you find trainwreck and blue dream to grow, were they easy and how much nutes did they like? I though about getting trainwreck, but went for Strawberry cough. Maybe I'll order trainwreck as well so that I don't need to order more seeds for my 3. grow.

I'm not in the UK and here if you're busted, you're pretty much fucked either way, hehe. But as long as you don't grow 20+ plants than you can argue that it's for personal use and they just fine you normally and take your equipment and plants.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,305 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.GreenThumb420 View Post
    White widow is very good, Mr. Nice Black Widow is the original white widow...sensi seeds skunk #1 is tried and true and very easy to grow with very good bud to leaf ratio.
    Spot on , my sentiments exactly. A proper white widow will make your heart thump and it is not to be messed with. I've only had the real widow in out of town coffeshops in the dam. They all use a particular pheno which is deadly. Mr nice black widow is as close to that as you will get. It should deffo be one of this six ... Forget other widows in seed form. Mr nice is the one for authentic widow.

@ Op... It sounds like you enjoy growing and I commend you on the choice of growing lots of strains. It is exactly what I do on every grow and an excellent way of improving your grow skills along the way. Managing different strains and phenos in one tent will multiply your learning maybe tenfold as you go through your first few grows. It's a lot to take in, but a grow takes a long time so the learning process works. I am amazed more dont do it.

Anyway the other 5 strains... Buy DNA . All of the below offer true designer weed status and are all very different.

1) Martian mean green.
    2) LA confidential.
    3) lemon skunk.
    4) kushberry.
    5) chocolope.

Along with the mr nice widow, that is some serious connoisseur shit.

Good luck man.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Swilly For This Useful Post:

Dr666 (01-03-13)

Thanks

Hey man, thanks for the suggestions. I ordered just two of them since I had already planned to get some of the others, but I think I went for two good ones. And I really want to try Mr Nice - Black Widow, but they only come in a £70 pack. So that doesn't work for me since I want to try many different strains and I want to have a nice collection of primo bud in the future.

But anyway, I just placed my order and I can't wait to get them safe home.

I ordered these seeds:

Humboldt Seed Organisation Blue Dream
    Humboldt Seed Organisation Sour Diesel #2
    Delicious Seeds Critical Kali Mist
    Nirvana Seeds Bubblelicious
    Green House Seeds Train Wreck
    DNA Genetics Martian Mean Green
    DNA Genetics LA Confidential

Total: 60.48

3 Free seeds (order above £60, all fem):
    Positronics Seeds Grapefruit
    Positronics Seeds SuperCheese Express
    Positronics Seeds Jack Diesel

And then the birthday promo:
    2 x Bodhi Seeds – Goji OG ( Regular )
    1 x G13 Labs – Chocolate Heaven ( Feminized )
    1 x Emerald Triangle – Blueberry Headband ( Feminized )
    1 x Dinafem Seeds – Critical + ( Feminized )
    1 x Delicious Seeds – Auto Cheese Candy ( Feminized )
    1 x DNA Genetics Limited Line – Snowcap L.A ( Feminized )
    2 x Humboldt Seed Organisation – Bubba Kush ( Regular )
    1 x Female Seeds – White Widow x Big Bud ( Feminized )

Total: 20 seeds, 15 fem, 4 reg, one fem/auto and one coffee mug with shipping for just £75! That's just £3.75 per seed with guaranteed arrival shipping and all of them seems to be good quality seeds.

So now I'm ready for my next two grows.
    Last edited by Dr666; 01-03-13 at 12:28 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2