Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions for a new grow?

Thanks

Default Suggestions for a new grow?

Hey.

I'm growing now Cinderella 99, Super Lemon Haze, Blue and Northern Lights in organic soil (BIoBizz nutes) as my first grow. My setup is 400W HPS, double wardrobe (1mx1mx2m)

I will be growing different strains next time just to try different strains as there are so many out there. And I want to try to get 6 different plants, so that I get 6 different types of taste and if possible 6 different high experiences.

I'm thinking about: Tangerine Dream, White Widow, Pineapple Express, Strawberry Cough, Liberty Haze and Bubblegummer. Does these sound good, or should I maybe get some different strains?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr666 For This Useful Post:

Dr.GreenThumb420 (28-02-13)

Thanks

I'm growing Blue Cheese, forgo the cheese part.

Thanks

Well your definately not someone who is going to "die wondering", are you?
    I think thats fantastic that you are willing to try so many different strains together. Just remember that they will grow to different sizes, so you will need to be able to raise or lower them. They will also have different feeding habits, some hungrier than others. So make sure you can give certain ones a boost independently. And flowering times will vary, so you could have an empty space for over a month. I'd be thinking of having new plant ready to go in when one finishes.

It's a challenge you are giving yourself mate. Just be careful how much you "bite off". You will have to "chew" it.

Good luck

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bigred85 For This Useful Post:

Dr.GreenThumb420 (28-02-13), Scout'sHonor (02-04-14)

Thanks

Thanks man, and yeah I know. Since I'm growing 4 different strains now, I found quickly out that I have to adjust the height of the pots and adjust the feeding.

But what about the strains, have I chosen 6 good new ones or should I maybe exchange a few strains with others?

Thanks

Sorry mate, can't help you there. I've never grown any of those strains, and can't see me in the near future trying them. I'm sure someone with experience of these strains would give you a better steer.

Cheers

with my katana amongst my plants, when the time is right they WILL be cut
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,175 Times

Id stay away from Tangerine Dream...I was lucky and had some good seeds when they first came out, but ibe seen and heard nothing but horrible things from members here and others I know thats grown it. White widow is very good, Mr. Nice Black Widow is the original white widow...sensi seeds skunk #1 is tried and true and very easy to grow with very good bud to leaf ratio.
    "The greatest service which can be rendered to any country is to add a useful plant to its culture."- Thomas Jefferson
    Afghan, God Bud, Northern Light Blue Auto: https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...(dwc-and-coco)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bigred85 View Post
    Well your definately not someone who is going to "die wondering", are you?
    I think thats fantastic that you are willing to try so many different strains together. Just remember that they will grow to different sizes, so you will need to be able to raise or lower them. They will also have different feeding habits, some hungrier than others. So make sure you can give certain ones a boost independently. And flowering times will vary, so you could have an empty space for over a month. I'd be thinking of having new plant ready to go in when one finishes.

It's a challenge you are giving yourself mate. Just be careful how much you "bite off". You will have to "chew" it.

Good luck
    Some good advice there when growing multiple strains...even when you do many of the same as you usually get a few phenos

Thanks

I hear you there Dr. I have 5 different pheno's of Neville's Haze going right now. All have their own habits, it's great looking through them to see what I can see.
    One is your classic "Piff", "Church" or "Frankies" famous out in New York. It's pure NL5xHazeA, with it's leathery tobacco incense aroma's. The buds are just stacked foxtails with pistils dancing like a "burning bush".
    Another, the early one, is the most potent fuel smell you ever had. It's a quick 13 weeker, lol.
    But the one I'm settling on, has a citrus tang to it, with an unmistakable taste of baby sick. Very hard to leave it alone, honestly.
    Produces big, well from seed anyway. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nevs pheno3 day 118 005.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	46.2 KB 
ID:	177099

cheers Bigred

Thanks

Sweet looking girl you have there BigRed!

Looks like I'm doing a big change, I'm getting the Attitude birthday promo. Lot of interesting seeds in that promo and I'm going to order:

Female Seeds Bubblegummer
    Delicious Seeds Critical Kali Mist
    Green House Seeds Jack Herer
    Humboldt Seed Organisation Sour Diesel #2
    Humboldt Seed Organisation Blue Dream
    Dutch Passion Strawberry Cough

+ from promo:
    2 x Bodhi Seeds – Goji OG ( Regular )
    1 x G13 Labs – Chocolate Heaven ( Feminized )
    1 x Emerald Triangle – Blueberry Headband ( Feminized )
    1 x Dinafem Seeds – Critical + ( Feminized )
    1 x Delicious Seeds – Auto Cheese Candy ( Feminized )
    1 x DNA Genetics Limited Line – Snowcap L.A ( Feminized )
    2 x Humboldt Seed Organisation – Bubba Kush ( Regular )
    1 x Female Seeds – White Widow x Big Bud ( Feminized )

All for just £46.29 + shipping.

I'm going to grow 9 fem seeds next grow. And save the rest for my 3. grow.

Thanks

Blue Dream is soooo good...one of my favorites

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr.GreenThumb420 For This Useful Post:

Dr666 (28-02-13)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast