Thread: Anxiety and nausia?

Thanks

Default Anxiety and nausia?

Hi, I no there are loooooooaaaaadssss of diferent cannibis strains out there that are for anxiety, depreshion and nausia but what is the best strain for this??

i personaly like an indica dominent strain but do ocashionaly if no other option smoke what i can get at the time! and if its a sativa dominent strain it makes me a little more anxouse i dont no why this is but hey ho

Has annyone got anny ideas for the ultimate strain for anxiety depreshion and nausia??

i have looked at blue satallite but annyone no of a better strain??

If You Grow It They Will Come
    Sorry for my bluntness, that's just how I roll.

My 1st Grow Diary - Easy Kush & Kandy Kush femz with added Mellow Mentoring

Coco mentor required please click the link below
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...uto-pot-system

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,303 Times

my best medical strain for nausea is afghan1 not sure about anxiety but pretty sure ive never seen anyone more anxious after using a1 than they were before!good luck with your search.

Thanks

cheers duke i think ile be trying them afghan 1's in the near future! as i beleave the nausea is what starts the anxiety of in the 1st place

so probaly a good strain to start the search off