Thread: ms sufferers sativex trials

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,303 Times

Default ms sufferers sativex trials

ms sufferers should be aware that patients are currently being sought for field trials of sativex in uk,if i could work out the computer better i would post link,but your gp should be able to point you in the right direction.just thought this info should be out there.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Duke1 For This Useful Post:

fets (22-06-13), Stirruphead (01-03-13)

Cuda Guest

Default Re: ms sufferers sativex trials

WARNING..... SATIVEX contains no CBD and as such the high experienced from taking drug can NOT be controlled. Many medical users in the states have reported side effects the same as taking a "whitey" (when you have smoked too much) YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!

Stick to the plant version and visit the phoenix tears link in my sig to find out how to make your own medicine at home.

Sent from the land of eternal sunshine via Tapatalk

Thanks

please see the corection at top.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,463 Times

[QUOTE=Sgt Scrogger;1069491684]WARNING..... SATIVEX contains no CBD

QUOTE]

Not sure where you got this info but the bottle I tried clearly said it had equal amounts of CBD and THC. 0.25ml of each I think.

GnattyDread Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Scrogger View Post
    WARNING..... SATIVEX contains no CBD and as such the high experienced from taking drug can NOT be controlled. Many medical users in the states have reported side effects the same as taking a "whitey" (when you have smoked too much) YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!

Stick to the plant version and visit the phoenix tears link in my sig to find out how to make your own medicine at home.

I've have hit a whitey several times in sativex and I can tell you it isn't nice.
    It much worse than when smoking and to be honest it's easily done.

The first hit from sativex us like a sativa and is fairly mild but 1 hour later it's a heavy Incica couch lock feeling.
    When I first used it i thought the first wave was amazing and wanted more of that so I took another 10 sprays and within the hour I was a totally monged out! 3 or 4 hours later I was worse and eventually hit a terrible whitey.

Once you learn how to use sativex it's pretty good stuff.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GnattyDread For This Useful Post:

FoxyLady (20-03-13), VMAX (16-03-13)

Thanks

another 10 sprays??? lol.

Cuda Guest

Default Re: ms sufferers sativex trials

Quote Originally Posted by Markydread View Post
    I've have hit a whitey several times in sativex and I can tell you it isn't nice.
    It much worse than when smoking and to be honest it's easily done.

The first hit from sativex us like a sativa and is fairly mild but 1 hour later it's a heavy Incica couch lock feeling.
    When I first used it i thought the first wave was amazing and wanted more of that so I took another 10 sprays and within the hour I was a totally monged out! 3 or 4 hours later I was worse and eventually hit a terrible whitey.

Once you learn how to use sativex it's pretty good stuff.
    You nutter lol

They may have changed the recepie but when it was first made it contained no cbd and lasted far longer and was much stringer than normal bud!!! Just thought people should be warned as the docs dont have a clue!!!

GnattyDread Guest

Default ms sufferers sativex trials

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Scrogger View Post
    You nutter lol

They may have changed the recepie but when it was first made it contained no cbd and lasted far longer and was much stringer than normal bud!!! Just thought people should be warned as the docs dont have a clue!!!

Reading that post it sounds like im totally out it!lol I use my phone on here sometimes and it can be difficult.

Cheers bro.

Sent from my Babylon by bus

Thanks

Sativex, the concentrated cannabis mouth spray, now has Schedule 4 status in England and Wales. This removes much of the red tape that is currently preventing medical professionals from prescribing the disease modifying drug to MS patients for whom it is licensed. The Government released a statement two weeks earlier to give notice that the change would be made to come into effect April 10th 2013.

http://ukcsc.co.uk/home-office-moves...now-in-effect/

12. The Following User Says Thank You to VMAX For This Useful Post:

fets (22-06-13)

Thanks

i bet it doesnt change the horendous price,that stop the nhs from prescribing because they cant afford too.robbing fucks imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by VMAX View Post
    Sativex, the concentrated cannabis mouth spray, now has Schedule 4 status in England and Wales. This removes much of the red tape that is currently preventing medical professionals from prescribing the disease modifying drug to MS patients for whom it is licensed. The Government released a statement two weeks earlier to give notice that the change would be made to come into effect April 10th 2013.

http://ukcsc.co.uk/home-office-moves...now-in-effect/

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Duke1 For This Useful Post:

FoxyLady (23-04-13)