Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: browns new world order

Thanks

Default browns new world order

i have heard him mention the "new world order" in regards to a couple of different things over the last few months including climate change and terrorism too i believe, though this is the clearest and most deliberate use of the term from him to date.

i think the perpetual threat that we are supposedly under has put us into the mindset that we need our politicians to take control of the situation and act to save us from everything under the sun. the whole new world order thing has been in the making for many years and the last time they tried to make a real go of implementing it was after the first gulf war, though that didn't go down too well and there was some backlash to bush snrs anouncement, whereas today its nothing to us other than words.

one of the aims of this whole scam is for one world government and a global currency, so i was a little alarmed when i heard global currencies mentioned during the g20 and even more so when the figure of £1.1 000 000 000 000 was being pledged to an unelected body full to the brim with corporate, political and banking elite. this will make a global curreny and banking system far easier once we have been duped into handing all our money to them under the guise of aid and financial stimulus etc etc. the shit is starting to hit the fan

peace, robinho
    cannabis grows naturally upon this planet, doesn't the idea of making nature against the law seem to you, a little unnatural? bill hicks

Thanks

I was banned from watching the news over the g20 summit!,i think my throwing the remote at the tosser on my screen pushed the misses into banning me!

notice the markets shot up but people are still lossing jobs? i wonder what the next bang will be ? the misile launch the the usa are pissing and moaning about me thinks
    Quote Originally Posted by wert View Post
    i wonder if it will leave you a note ''dear john.....'' when it trundles off to the neighbors house that is growing with a 600w light instead of your 400w.........sneaky little ..........
    Fathers nearly silent fan and fillter modClick here

Thanks

This is a terrible, terrible day for mankind.

We must limit and abolish personal credit. We must Demand a 1:1 Gold Standard. We must promote a new Individualist Party of government, one with no closed books or closed doors...

What concerns me are the FEMA camps currently exisitng, the inside facing barbed wire at government facilities such as post offices, and more. To keep people in...

How about the Mass barrial sites being dug right now all over the US... Arizona Veternan's Memorial Site is reported to have dug over 4000 side by side (no space between them like normal) crypts capible of holding 4 coffin's or over 40 bodies w/o coffin's each... In Arizona alone they are planning for 160,000 deaths and thats what we have seen...

Many of the elitists claim Eugentics is the way... Many believe the world will be a better place if there are less than 500,000,000 humans alive at one point. Some have claimed that by 2030 80 percent of the planet will perish...

USA = 306 000 000
    Canada = 36 000 000
    UK = 61 000 000

EU Alone = 489,111,662

WTF Good bye Mother Earth

Thanks

yeah hard to pinpoint where the next stage managed event is going to come from at the minute tho this missile launch has potential, even though the americans say they wont do anything. japan however has said it will be closely monitoring the situation, and china helped n korea get their hardware who knows where they stand really.

i think perhaps the terrorism trick is on hold for now as they can do alll they need via their financial machinations. perhaps another couple more failed banks or the part nationalised ones just going under completely and hey presto the imf and world bank take over. peace, robinho

Thanks

NAFTA is going to rule the USA illegal because the USA will have to declair bankruptcy. Once this happens it will open the constitution to rebarter and America will be reformed... Not without revolt and resistance, which is where the FEMA camps and the Mass Grave Sites come into play...

All of this while slowely killing the 3rd World for control of Africa and other nations through tainted vaccicinations, starvation, and poverty. Coupled with destableization of the middle east for total conquest of oil.

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

To be honest I think if the world population was smaller it would make life alot easier. At some point world population will have to be controlled because we cant keep forever growing. Its not nice but we will all probably have a system like the chinese one day.

Thanks

I was at the protest outside the Bank of England when the G20 summit was going on (the one where people smashed the windows of RBS). There was something very unnerving about the way the police handled the situation - once the protest was in full swing they cordoned off every road out of the square so no-one could get out. If you went up to a cordon and asked to leave they'd just tell you no. If you asked why or when we could leave you wouldn't get an answer. Once the protest was over (after about 5 hours) they opened up one cordon so people would all pour out through one direction. I'm not sure if anyone else has seen riot police use that sort of tactic, but to me the idea of cordoning everyone in one place seems like false imprisonment.

Thanks

I say we just get high and bury our heads in the sand!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzah View Post
    I say we just get high and bury our heads in the sand!
    you and most everyone else i know...

the NWO is perpetuated by the same bankers that instated fractional reserve banking and the ppl have owed the govt. money ever since. (in america anyways) The world has been in a constant state of conflict in order to keep the ppl afraid and give govt. the ability to steal even more of our civil liberties. Now the NWO has discovered the mother of all bullshit conflicts to rape us of our money and liberties - GLOBAL WARMING -
    Tiger got to hunt,
    Bird got to fly;
    Man got to sit and wonder, "Why, why, why?"
    Tiger got to sleep,
    Bird got to land;
    Man got to tell himself he understand.

-K. Vonnegut

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by satans_banjo View Post
    I was at the protest outside the Bank of England when the G20 summit was going on (the one where people smashed the windows of RBS). There was something very unnerving about the way the police handled the situation - once the protest was in full swing they cordoned off every road out of the square so no-one could get out. If you went up to a cordon and asked to leave they'd just tell you no. If you asked why or when we could leave you wouldn't get an answer. Once the protest was over (after about 5 hours) they opened up one cordon so people would all pour out through one direction. I'm not sure if anyone else has seen riot police use that sort of tactic, but to me the idea of cordoning everyone in one place seems like false imprisonment.
    i heard that the police had the CCTV cameras turned off in the vicinity of the protests,probably so that if they started a riot,they could do as they please and have no evidence against themselves
    i got sunshine in a bag and im useless

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast